+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by delfim Let me correct myself. Motorola is present here. But, not all ... Smartphone News forum

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Let me correct myself. Motorola is present here. But, not all of their products. And definitely not the tablets.
    As I said, we can order from any other EU country, and the guarantees are good.
    And why ? The general feeling here is Motorola´s goods are not good enough and their service is not on par with Nokia, Samsung, LG, HTC etc... and I believe Motorola has this problem in all other EU countries as well. It´s a shame.
    Thanks for the clarification. It sounds like Motorola is similar in Portugal as Nokia is in the US. We do have Nokia products available here, but mainly regular cell phone and feature phones. We do not have most of the smartphones from Nokia that are available in Europe.

I briefly tried the E71x from AT&T. They never got the regular E71. This was back in 2009.

I just checked Nokia USA's Web site. Currently AT&T does not sell any Nokia smartphones. T-Mobile has the X2-01. That is it as far as major US carriers.
    Last edited by lak611; 05-23-2011 at 01:15 PM.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by lak611 View Post
    I do too much content creation, rather than content consumption, to use a tablet. Unless the full Office suite, with Pivot Tables, Mail Merge, and templates is available, a tablet will not suit my needs.

I'd need Office Professional, not DocsToGo.
    Well DocsToGo, is obviously no match for Office Pro, (I also use the full office suite), however in situations where you need to make a quick edit to a word document, or view an Acrobat file, look at a simple excel spreadsheet, when you are on the go, and don't have time to open your notebook the Playbook is a great tool, like rushing through an airport terminal for example, or in an area where you may not want to open your notebook, and the bb screen is too small.

I do see your point though, I would not have gone the tablet route had it not been for the fact that I am going to be traveling (on the road) and need to be in contact quite a bit, it will be unlikely that there will be wifi available, so I want to minimise the tethering, but still want to be able to view documents I am being sent.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12