+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I was really hyped up about this device but.....no auto focus.....that may be a deal ... Smartphone News forum

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7

Advertisement

I was really hyped up about this device but.....no auto focus.....that may be a deal killer.....would love to hear the reports on every aspect of this new model.....

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    Same here I can't wait to hear what real users have to say about this device. It's nice to read the reviews some sites have but I put more stock in the ones from the users of sites like pinstack

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I was just reading on "CrackBerry.com" that you should not attempt to remove the MicroSD card while the battery is inserted. Apparently when you attempt it the card goes into a slot on the battery which stops both getting the card out and the battery out (major design flaw since the battery has a slot round the edges). The reviewer was stuck for over an hour trying to get the MicroSD card back into the phone. Just a word of warning for you all.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^Yes thanks no thanks lol! Just a little late Dave...
    Guess what? I'm trying now to find a way to push the card back in. I've bent it and I suspect it cracked as well.
    Feel like throwing this thing outta window. Damn... Great start. Good review coming up if I can get this crap sorted out.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Oops sorry Del , only just read it, that's the problem with different time zones. Sounds like a really stupid problem, the guy on CrackBerry.com used a kitchen knife to get it out : Eventually with the aid of a kitchen knife and some very careful prodding, I managed to slide the card back in and then pull the battery out. But seriously. Just learn from my mistake and take the battery out first.
    Being in the Oil business and safety concious I would most definitely recommend against using sharp objects such as knives to prod and shove in a manner which would afford them to break off and injure the person using them. I would think using a small jewellers screw driver or a couple of them may be the direction to go. Probably find that he SD card will no longer be working.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    RIM should apologize.
    Its a real bummer. I managed to push it back in with a jewelry screwdriver. Bent but not cracked thank goodness.
    ... and after installing Be Weather, crash. Battery pull / geez havent done that for a while...

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    You know you've missed the battery pull, I'll bet you even went thru' withdraw symptons!! I find I don't do the battery pull very often these days with 9800 either, I get to the stage when I think what's been missing in my life, and then I remember and go through the reboot sequence . Had nostalga moment as I saw a picture of the first PC I owned the old IBM which turned 30 this week along with DOS!! The first computer I owned though with 4 others was an ICL main frame, we had to build a shed for it, along with heating and cooling, it had less memory and was slower than the 9900!!

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Del add me back to bbm, if you would. H has been running it for a while with no issues, as a matter of fact OS 7 releases are out!!!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    RIM should apologize.
    Its a real bummer. I managed to push it back in with a jewelry screwdriver. Bent but not cracked thank goodness.
    ... and after installing Be Weather, crash. Battery pull / geez havent done that for a while...

I thought you were poking fun a CB kevin, as he did the same thing!! video is up there for proof!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Hey Bass, BeWeather is runing smooth now... no issues.
    I'm not switching BBM on. Sorry bro!

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Hey Bass, BeWeather is runing smooth now... no issues.
    I'm not switching BBM on. Sorry bro!
    Scared of it are we. . . you know then you would never put it down!!!!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^ lol, that could happen. I'm running the BB with a different Sim, incognito. Savvy?

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    So del, how many Sims have you cracked in androids?

Stop talking about be weather. Missed the beta tester request at xda. Doesn't matter, will be buying either way. Looking forward to seeing this review. Be sure
    to include pics of the steam coming out of your ears and the screwdriver.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    SIM (capitals Jay) My mistake as well.
    I'm trying to test this phone, guys. Don´t distract me please. There´s enough smoke already...

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Auto correct fail. I blame it on a bigger keyboard.

Maybe its an attempt by RIM to prevent folks from abandoning them....trap their SIM. sorta.

Any who....will "what I say" include the foul words? I'm sure you did say them after all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast