+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By PapaMag
  • 1 Post By PapaMag

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...in-in-the-neck... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Your smartphone is a pain in the neck

Advertisement

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    This is absolutely correct. Between my phone and iPad I have noticed an definite increase in neck and shoulder soreness. A lot of mine attributed to Infinity Blade II.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Gadgets they'll get you every time. I have a solution for that coming very soon. I think I just landed a job in the oil fields of Norther California and should be pulling up stakes in about a week and won't have nearly as much time as I have in the past three years. I may even have to step away from the Eye Of PapaMag we'll see.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaMag View Post
    Gadgets they'll get you every time. I have a solution for that coming very soon. I think I just landed a job in the oil fields of Norther California and should be pulling up stakes in about a week and won't have nearly as much time as I have in the past three years. I may even have to step away from the Eye Of PapaMag we'll see.
    Going into the oilfield, will I have a partner in crime, sounds like good news Craig!
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Neck pain and shoulder is not the only problem we're headed here. Do not discard carpel tunnel syndrome; especially, the way smartphones are growing in size in time we're gonna have to use the whole palm of our hands to key in a single keystroke. I have somewhat average size hands I'd like to think compared to an orangutan's. But seriously, my sister comes from a line of Android devices and she could not stand having to pull out that massive phone to type, she just used the speech to text. Great advise to anyone loving to do this but lets say you're in a noisy surrounding, then what?

They're a huge pain in the neck, hands, spines, shoulders, and not to mention our wallets. Instead of taking pain killers we're gonna have to find a side job just to help us buy these shenanigans every year.

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Yeah I guess Dave, working as a Field Engineer once again. It is good news since both my wife and me lost our jobs, with this she can stay retired and has earned it.
    chokem likes this.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Well it's good news Craig the oil industry is still working but remember to follow all the safety classes, (its always a good field to get into) I hope you don't have to spend too many days at a time in the field.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Awesome news, Craig!

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Well done Craig! And the best of luck.

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    All my days will be in the field, but that's ok I kinda like it that way. I'll be tracking production and cost so it's the best place to be to get the real time percentages. Thank's guys hopefully I'll have some evening time and drop in often.
    chokem likes this.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Good luck Papa, and congrats. Drop in when you can.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

+ Reply to Thread