+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...da-Smartphones... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Article: Yahoo! to Preload Apps on Samsung's Android and Bada Smartphones

Advertisement

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I love using Yahoo stuff every day but I do so by choice. I really don't like to see any type of service forced on someone. I'm not sure I like the idea of Yahoo branding. Interesting to see Yahoo make this type of deal.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I can already access all of that on my Android phone if I choose, without pre-loaded bloatware....But I'm sure this could be a draw for some users. Most Android users I know are not pleased with this trend.

jhall1986 no está en línea Stack level 3
    While having a choice is good I hate pre-loaded stuff taking up space and it will never get used

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    wow. more trash to remove by rooting.

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    I love using Yahoo stuff every day but I do so by choice. I really don't like to see any type of service forced on someone. I'm not sure I like the idea of Yahoo branding. Interesting to see Yahoo make this type of deal.
    I agree with you 110%
    I hate preloaded apps. Especially the ones you have to pay monthly to use like Telenav. It pisses me off when I get a device that has all this junk that I don't want on it. Computers manufactures are the ones that does it the most. I.e Dell, and HP.

I have Telenav on my HD2. Am never gonna use it but can't delete it. I wish we had an option to buy smartphones directly from the manufacture so I can avoid this crap.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

+ Reply to Thread