+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by srl7741 Frivolous law suit should result in Jail time for those who ... Smartphone News forum

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    Frivolous law suit should result in Jail time for those who file them. They waste time and resources.
    I completely agree!!

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    The sad thing about this; she might win that case. Remember the guy who sued Mcdonalds for super size meals; thats why there are no more extra large meals. And the Lady who burned her hand on the coffee cup and sued because there were no warning on the cup.

Drasadex no está en línea Stack level 3
    After I read this, I was like "wow....". Who would be THAT stupid as to walk in a freeway?

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    are you kidding me? this is like the guy who sued mcdonalds because the coffee that spilled on him was hot. WTH?! are we going to be dominated by retarded warning labels everywhere now? americans are so STUPID. no wonder everyone makes fun of this country's citizens.

Rockwell no está en línea Stack level 3
    thats what happens when a smartphone is used by a dumb person

MissBlackberry9630 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30cad226

Highways have no walking signs

Quote Originally Posted by planneau View Post
    The sad thing about this; she might win that case. Remember the guy who sued Mcdonalds for super size meals; thats why there are no more extra large meals. And the Lady who burned her hand on the coffee cup and sued because there were no warning on the cup.
    The only reason that women won that legal battle is because Mc Donald's Brews their coffee 20-30 degrees higher than everyone else. Also, she was an elderly women who spent weeks in the hospital for 3rd degree burns and all she wanted was for McDonald's to pay her hospital bills. She was not the first one who attempted to sue for being burned by their coffee, but she was the first one that they did not settle with. She originally did not want money, she just wanted them to pay her medical expenses. (My sister is a legal student, she went on and on about this for weeks.)

I'm pretty sure highways have signs that say not to walk on them. Therefore, she should have heeded those signs, and not just what her cell phone had told her. I think if she wins or not depends on how good her lawyer is. Needless to say, I agree she does deserve a Darwin Awards Honorable Mention. (Although they should rename them, less than honorable mention.)

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    This woman is the reason why Windex bottles have warnings on the labels that say, "Do not spray in eyes".

somthinsim no está en línea Stack level 3
    This woman is such a tool

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    This won't go through, and even if it dose there will be 50 other people who will do the exact same thing tomorrow then waiting for their payday as well.

Suing the driver... Ok I can understand
    Suing google? Just Money hungry

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    The driver should sue the woman for walking on the free way

magnat no está en línea Stack level 1
    Wow,she could be "blonde"but she very likely she will win,just sad shes asking for pocket change.Its a clear loophole apps developers have to add as disclaimers to avoid such situations or google.society nowadays is a Man eat Man mentality,no one accepts liability for anything.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    she deserved it. In fact she should get kicked in the face by another female that is for being so stupid.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12