+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...arkets-already... Smartphone News forum

Article: Windows Phone outselling iPhone in seven markets already

Advertisement

I'm not surprised - I used Mango for about 7 months before I went to Android, and WP is very, very good

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I quite like it . Windows 8 is a breath of fresh air.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Putting the system aside and whether it is a good OS or not is it a fair comparison? There are multiple brands and multiple Windows Phones out there, against one IPhone 5, yet IOS is still holding its own. It seems to me that people seem to be knocking Apple these days. Will a smartphone ever be able to stand up and be considered a worthwhile system on its own without being compared to another phone?

Yesterday I saw a poll asking which is better the Samsung Galaxy SIV or the BB Z10. How can people say, you need to use both to make this decision, or at least if you have any integrity you do.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    The answer, courtesy of The New York Times Bits Blog, is Argentina, India, Poland, Russia, South Africa, and Ukraine — along with a smaller group of countries (including Croatia) that falls under the banner of "rest of central and eastern Europe." The numbers come from market research firm IDC, a representative of which further deflated Shaw’s claims by pointing out that three of the markets (Ukraine, South Africa, and "rest of") amounted to less than 100,000 units apiece in the fourth quarter of 2012.
    This was simply someone trying to create a story when one wasn't there.

http://mobile.theverge.com/2013/3/27...e-sales-claims

+ Reply to Thread