+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-Make-It-Rock!... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: WINDOWS 8: These Apps Make It Rock! That's What I Say!

Advertisement

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wow. Not sure if you'll turn us all into Windows converts or not, Del, but it's damn good to see you excited about something that's quite out of the ordinary for this crowd. Thanks for the update.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I forgot to mention I ordered the wireless charger for the car as well...
    RogerG likes this.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hmm. Looks enticing but I have too much invested in Android.

Good to hear though. Kinda makes me want one...

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I have no intention of persuading anyone. Especially the Android crowd on PS. Or the iOS. But since I have the privilege of being able to write what I think, no holds barred, no need to defend anything or any sponsor, I say it like I think.
    There!
    Jay, knowing Microsoft and the carriers in the US, the Lumia is being offered for free almost. Just wait until it also happens to the 1020. Then you give it a go. One condition though. Tinkering is difficult, although you can flash it to any OS build you want...but it's not worth it. It's not like Android.

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    Del...you get upset having H+ ...imagine how I feel having EDGE (128Kbps)...you literally cant do anything that requires internet, loading the Google webpage in mobile view takes about 4 minutes and 51 seconds with images disabled...stop trying to convince me to leave SA.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    You stay there KTW...
    Life is less stressful?

KTW
    it's supposed to be but with crime and political instability its far from less stressful, there are fears that when Mandela dies there will be mass bloodshed on the streets or a civil war...there may be massacres on huge scales, weather its blacks (native Africans) against whites (immigrants from European or Asian countries) or rebellion towards the ANC (political party). I believe that the ANC will definitely take brutal military action if that is the case. I mean just look at Marekela.
    Last edited by KTW; 08-08-2013 at 01:23 PM.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Well we won't be upgrading any time real soon, but sprint doesn't seem too keen on windows.

Honestly I'm starting to lose interest in all devices.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I lost interest a while ago. Especially OS'S. If it works easy, it's for me. Even this WP and Lumia will go if something more efficient pops up.
    Geez. That's dreaming.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Well, KTW, things like that may happen. Especially with Mandela gone and that "respect" that lingers for his conquests, achievements and requests for peace are gone.
    It's not only a black on white hate, but also a tribal problem. If I remember correctly there are more than 16 different ethnical tribes in the RSA (Zulu, Xhosa, Venda, Sotho, Pedi, Tswana, Swazi just to name a few) and their cultures don't mix.
    Once that "respect" for Mandela is gone, I dunno what can happen. Worse, the "respect" for Mandela extends to his tribe, the Xhosa.
    Once he's gone I don't think the Zulus will stay idle. Not them.
    You take care.

KTW
    say Dell what device do you use as YOUR personal phone (what phone have you purchased and NOW own)? last I recall you had the Z10 then switched to...the S4 ?

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I own, now, the Lumia 1020. I also use the i5, but I don't know why. Gonna flog it soon.

KTW
    so from what I understand you got one to try out and it was love at first use ? you had to buy one...did you purchase the demo that was lent to you or did you opt for brand shining new ?

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I got the demo. It isn't available for sale yet. Nice price too, and it arrived all new and shiny. Still is in that condition, although "they" asked me to rough it up. And I did too! But Nokia builds them well!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast