+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree8Likes

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.1; en-us; SGH-T999 Build/JRO03L) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like ... Smartphone News forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.1; en-us; SGH-T999 Build/JRO03L) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley
    Well I got ya back. I'm just not as.....tactful..as you guys are.
    Thanks, bro.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I read through the comments again which basically are refreshing. Will I write an article defending BB, in a word no. I have in the past written about the Playbook which I am still using with no problems. I don't have a Z10 yet so I cannot truly defend it. Why would I defend BB, I don't own stock in the company, so there is no reason to, whatever I say someone somewhere will say the opposite and vehemently defend their position. We all have our preferences but in the end they are tools to help us have easier lives, to stop us suffering from boredom to give us more free time then we use them to fill our free time

Keep these articles coming and let's get the BB fans back if for nothing else to defend their babies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234