+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Ah it's nice to see that some things just doesn't change, Delfim being diplomatic, Roger ... Smartphone News forum

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda

Advertisement

Ah it's nice to see that some things just doesn't change, Delfim being diplomatic, Roger defending PinStack as it should be, Jay stewing and prepping for a follow up comment, and most of all Blackberry stirring up a fuss lol. Been busier than a cat covering up dodo, hope all's been well with everyone

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    It's damn nice to see you both here. Crikey, covering up dodo... Craig, that's no excuse!

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    whoa..

this discussion is way too serious for me. im outta here.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Me too. You guys are waaaay too passionate about your smartphones.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Funny it is true, this article shows we are still all here. Yes Del I could write an article but am extremely busy with work at the moment and to do Pinstack justice I need to put considerable time and effort into it, just as I know you guys do and truly appreciate reading the articles whether I agree or not.

Do I think BB is going in the right direction an absolute YES. Will they survive I don't know. I do think there is a lot of negative press out there some of it unwarranted, but then that's life. I have played with the Z10 and I like it. Just as I would prefer a Jaguar to a Mercedes or a Bently over a Rolls its a matter of taste. I hope they survive

Competition is a wonderful thing but one shouldn't become too partisan, life does not depend on what phone you choose. Being able to compete in life is important to understand that there will always be winners and loosers and if one looses today you should strive to win tomorrow. Without this life would be boring, it's great to see IOS or Android at the top but it is also good to see another platform knock them off their throne, things aren't instant but things do change
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I agree Dave, I believe the Z10 shows Blackberry moving in the right direction and in order for them to survive. Competition is crucial for us all to keep enjoying the device we have and dreaming about the one we want.

papareyenc no está en línea Stack level 3
    The Fun is back in Pinstack

Z10 or no Z10, I just want to say that this kind of healthy exchange is what I miss so much.

I'm still on my Storm 2 Loud and Proud. It still works for me. Z10? Yeah. When the wifey approves the budget

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wasn't such a healthy exchange on Twitter, George. People bashing PinStack for biased reviews (and we didn't even write the damn article!)......people who've never even been here. One guy claims that this used to be his favorite BlackBerry site, but when I questioned him about it, he said he's never been here. Anyway, you saw all my comments earlier so no need to rehash anything, but people like that really chap my arse.

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    are you serious. just one slightly disapointed review and they flame like this. all for a phone ?

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    As far as I'm concerned it looks like any "negative" or factual report from anyone, is bound to bring out the diehards of any brand of OS. And it brings out the worst of them too. Out of the lot of them, there were a couple of positive posts, dialogue and discussion. That is the way if should be.
    I did mistakenly refer to the spinning clock on my foreword. It should have been the spinning load "thingy" that went round and round...like I explained in my Z10: Adieu review.
    Funnily enough, the Z10 isn't (or wasn't) freely available. But everyone, already, knew how good it IS!
    What we (and I) took the trouble to write about, only a few folk, by the looks of it, understand. My reviews were critical but they weren't damning in any way. Just as much as I do and criticize any other smartphone, from whatever source.
    What these guys did on Twitter is reflective of their ways. It's a primary reaction without foundation and knowledge. If they were "normal" readers of PinStack, and had they read my previous reviews on the Z10, they may have then, questioned my error (heck, metaphor...) on the foreword, and from there have a basic intelligent discussion.
    I'm afraid though, this ability to rationalize is beyond them.
    Thankfully, not all people are like that.
    Thanks Roger, for holding PS and me, up.
    Last edited by Delfim; 03-26-2013 at 10:59 AM.
    RogerG and chokem like this.

I did the best I could without being too defensive, I think.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Could have let me know. I would have had fun...

Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Could have let me know. I would have had fun...
    LOL! That's the reason I didn't let you know......no offense.

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    I will say this...with every enemy comes an allie. so if pinstack is seen as anti bb then bb haters will come to your aid.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Well I got ya back. I'm just not as.....tactful..as you guys are.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast