+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BP41

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-ixzz2ierwhz9D... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Why I Ended Up with a Surface Pro 2

Advertisement

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Well this has a bigger disk than the one I purchased (128 Gb) but you can add an SD card and it has USB capability in addition a keyboard cover a pen which actually works like one, I have already used it for signing documents and an HDMI port. It is quite heavy though, pairs well with the Nokia. I use a Lenovo notebook with a 1TB hard drive, 256 SSD I7 processor and 32 Gb of memory along with 64Bit windows pro and dual boot with Linux Red Hat. Weight wise this is good and it is really fast. Have a similar desk top at home, and in the office, maybe over the top on computing power. My Playbook will now be constantly plugged into the TV and will work similar to Apple TV, I will be using the BB Torch with Bridge as the remote for the Playbook, so it is not going away just will have a different function. Going to be interesting to see how this works out. I would have chosen the IPad if I could have easily accessed my files but being tied to ITunes, and ICloud to move things around or jailbreaking was just not attractive to me.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    CloudOn and DropBox work well together on iPad.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I'm an enthusiast of CloudOn. One app, all the "boxes" and "drives" I need...

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    But still don't have easy access to all files on the IPad. Funny though in our household we have the following: IPad2, IPad4, IPadMini, PlayBook, Surface Pro 2, BB Torch 9800, Samsung Galaxy S4 (by 2) Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Nokia Lumia 1020, and then multiple laptops and desk tops. Guess who is stuck on the Windows and BB's yeah right the rest of the family our Android/Apple people

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    You don't want to be tied to iTunes or iCloud. How are you getting your files on the Surface??
    RogerG likes this.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    What kind of files, Dave? Any type of Microsoft file can be opened and modified with CloudOn on iPad via DropBox, Box, SkyDrive and Google Drive.

+ Reply to Thread