+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Originally Posted by jfcooley LOL. I am getting old. Sure he would win anyway. my ... Smartphone News forum

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    LOL.
    I am getting old. Sure he would win anyway.
    my cash is on u
    ----
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel

PIN/ID
    Ask me
    upgrading to iProduct is an oxymoron anyways I wouldnt worry too much lol As far as Im concerned if android dies off somehow, Id go towards the lumina 900 it looks kinda pretty and nice pricing

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    It was an admission of truth from Cooley. A deep subconscious truth that had been eating away at him for months...maybe even years.

Tonight, Cooley will experience the most peaceful sleep he has ever known. Tomorrow, he will notice, for the first time, that the sun seems a little brighter, the sky bluer, he will notice that the birds wrote new songs, just for him! With every blink he will have tiny visions of a blue sea and every step that he takes will be met with the feeling of being barefoot on that very same beach.

I just want you to know, Mr, Cooley, in writing this, I was overcome by emotion and wrote it with tears in my eyes.
    jfcooley likes this.

PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by Capdot View Post
    It was an admission of truth from Cooley. A deep subconscious truth that had been eating away at him for months...maybe even years.

Tonight, Cooley will experience the most peaceful sleep he has ever known. Tomorrow, he will notice, for the first time, that the sun seems a little brighter, the sky bluer, he will notice that the birds wrote new songs, just for him! With every blink he will have tiny visions of a blue sea and every step that he takes will be met with the feeling of being barefoot on that very same beach.

I just want you to know, Mr, Cooley, in writing this, I was overcome by emotion and wrote it with tears in my eyes.
    yea nothing feels quite like when programming starts kicking in.
    Delfim and jfcooley like this.
    ----
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Very good, Remy. That made me laugh.

You prolly feel the same way when you run a benchmark and compare it to year old Androids that are stuck on gingerbread.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12