+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...Available-Now!... Smartphone News forum

Article: White Nokia Lumia 900 Available Now!

Advertisement

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    I knew a white version would be released. However, I've never cared for any electronic devices that are white. They tend to get grungy looking after a while.

I'm glad I picked up the cyan version, since I hear that one has been sold out.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

Quote Originally Posted by lak611 View Post
    I knew a white version would be released. However, I've never cared for any electronic devices that are white. They tend to get grungy looking after a while.
    I completely agree. I like the Cyan too, it is such a rest for the eyes compared to the Black Everyphone models coming out from other manufacturers. Never before have smartphones been so boring to look at. Nokia has always been innovative in phone appearance, that's one of the things I like about them. Motorola USED to be pretty creative - the original RAZR (the flip from 5 years ago) is still IMHO a work of art.

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stone View Post
    I completely agree. I like the Cyan too, it is such a rest for the eyes compared to the Black Everyphone models coming out from other manufacturers. Never before have smartphones been so boring to look at. Nokia has always been innovative in phone appearance, that's one of the things I like about them. Motorola USED to be pretty creative - the original RAZR (the flip from 5 years ago) is still IMHO a work of art.
    Mark, I agree! I thought the original RAZR was one of the most stylish feature phones.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

+ Reply to Thread