+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-PlayStation-4... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Which Should You Buy: Xbox One or PlayStation 4?

Advertisement

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    I'll be buying the PS4 as soon as F1 & MotoGP are out. Main reasons, my original launch day PS3 lasted up till about a year ago when the CD optic went out. At that time I decided to get an XBOX 360. 8 months later, it was sent back for repair. On top of that, I still have my original launch day PS2 that still works. So for me, Sonys hardware is far superior to Microsofts. I can see investing in MS platform until we see if the issues that have plauged the 360 have been resolved with the One.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    I was going to recommend that you build a PC, but then I remembered who I was talking to... Lol

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    LOL. Wouldn't mind having a decent Gaming PC but it's too much time involved for the amount that I play. I play F1,MotoGP,Call of Duty and Battlefield. Mostly the first two. I probably put 120 hours a year in them.

On that note though, I'm looking into a pure racing setup. Chair, wheel, three monitors. The works. I don't know how they work but I would imagine that they're PC based. Haven't done much research yet.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    I have a PS3 and the last time I used it was......never mind,I can't remember.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

+ Reply to Thread