+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Delfim

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-6-Smartphones... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: WHAT I SAY: The Top 6 Smartphones. Today.

Advertisement

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Shame on you for ignoring the GNex....

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    No. 5 ain´t bad... considering!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Well, I'll be owning #1 and #2 very shortly.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I'm not fond of that nexus at all. Don't like the glass back (shame on you Google/LG) or the storage options.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Nicely done, Del! I think it's a good list, although I know some people that will swap #1 and #2, but one couldn't possibly go wrong with any of these devices. I honestly don't think the size of the Note II would be an issue for me and that could very well be my next device.

I'll get to have a look at them all at CES next month.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Yeah, lucky devil you!
    My #1 would have been the Note II, if it wasn´t for the millions of SIII´s sold worlwide. It´s become a real "cult" smartphone, and now I see people at the bars, discos and cafés touching smartphones and generally going crazy with the camera and video. These were the people that a year ago sported iPhones.
    Look at Glenn. I could never imagine it... The Lord of Pinstack, in the confines of his massive castle and hunting grounds, has turned the table on my Kingdom. I got no one left to razzle...
    The market turns on a penny, really. What will next year be like?
    chokem likes this.

nova609 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Wife just got the SIII, and absolutely loves it! But she is a super light user, no root or anything, kinda like owning a lamborghini and never taking it over 60mph.

I was super super close to going from the SII skyrocket to the Note, but then I started reading tid bits about the Note II...haven't done enough homework yet to justify the price of getting the II over the original....other than it being "Newer"......

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quad core processor, 1.6 GHz, 2GB RAM and true onscreen multitasking. This is why I'm upgrading to the N2.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Besides all the great specs (which we already are taking for granted), I repeat myself and say again: THE FEATURES! Glenn, once you get it, don´t avoid using SPen, because that´s what most people do. Use it bud, get into its functions and fun and then let us all know!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by nova609 View Post
    Wife just got the SIII, and absolutely loves it! But she is a super light user, no root or anything, kinda like owning a lamborghini and never taking it over 60mph.

I was super super close to going from the SII skyrocket to the Note, but then I started reading tid bits about the Note II...haven't done enough homework yet to justify the price of getting the II over the original....other than it being "Newer"......
    Gotta have the latest and greatest!

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Put that Nexus in the number 3 slot and you my friend would have a perfect list. Every word said about the S3 is true. Samsung is really going for the kill with the Premium Suite upgrade as well. Is HTC even paying attention? Their hardware is beautiful. Screen technology innovative. But Sense is so unbelievably broken! The software has a multitasking bug that make their devices unusable. You know, it's amazing to me that the people at HTC can't see this. Well they see it, but HTC actually called it a "feature", and says it's good for you. Yes, it helped me past the time waiting for my browser to reload. In fact you have to wait for everything to reload! It's ridiculous.

Anyway enough ranting. Del, I've caught the S3 infection and I'm loving it!

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Good for you rdills. The "infection" as you say is easy to catch. The best is always easy to select too.
    As for the Nexus 4, I don´t know. I wasn´t pleased with it as much as I was with the Galaxy Nexus when it came out. LG isn´t (I´m biased) my kind of tech company.

+ Reply to Thread