+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RogerG

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...hone-5-Review!... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator

Article: WHAT I SAY: The iPhone 5 Review!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    I still may have to try one. I'm about 50/50 with the proposition at the moment, with the other 50 being the G3 or OneX+ if it lands on AT&T. I agree that out of the box iOS is drab, but jailbroken it opens up a different world and maximizes the user experience tremendously. I personally would not own an un-jailbroken iOS device.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.3; en-us; HTC_One_S Build/IML74K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

I'm right there.with you, Glenn.
    chokem likes this.

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    I may buy one in December....i'm torn also....I played with one the day the pre orders arrived...pretty slick phone...I'm so back and forth with apple/android I agree its about time to settle down with one for awhile....

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    It's a nice device, but not my cup of tea.

Shame on you for selling that S3 Del. Shame.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    I call ifanboism. I regret to inform you that you are very confused. If I were you I'd return that crap you have purchased and buy a real phone, an android based phone. I mean, please take some time and compare both OS's and specifications. The screen is unsurpassed by all android based phones; quality wise and a lot crispier, size well, all android based phones can be hung from your living room walls and use them as your home TV.

Del, you have failed me miserably. You are being subjective and lack taste when purchasing true high end devices.

Now, that I'm done talking as a fandroid or android troll I'll give you my 2 pennies. Great review and unbiased. I've read about 20 reviews out there since it's been released and I like yours as well. Why? You're an user just like all of us and have tried almost if not all the platforms out there.

Keep up the great work my friend

+ Reply to Thread