+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By RogerG

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...id-Smartphones... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: WHAT I SAY: My Choice Of Android Smartphones

Advertisement

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Yawn....

Just kidding.

You need meds. HTC over GS4? I guess all it takes is a pretty face.....

Even with Vanilla it falls short with no SD card support or removable battery. Hell, just get an iPhone since that's what it wants to be.

Eh, opinion. I know. Say what you want about plastic, but the S3/4 is going to outsell that HTC.

That reminds me, didn't we hear the same last year when the One X was released?

Good write up Del. +1

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    First of all great write up. But the One has got to be a hackers nightmare. Like Jay pointed out, no way to remove the battery. Which means no way to manually kick it into recovery. Not good if you have black screen or continual boot loop. Also, if you were to be brave enough to root it, and made backups of your ROMs, and had let's say 8-10 GBs of music or video, you'll soon find out that 32GBs of internal isn't enough. For the life of me I don't understand why HTC is reluctant to put an SD card slot in their devices, is it a space issue?
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    I wonder how they'll handle the camera on the GE One. I hear it relies heavily on the Sense software. If all is good, I'm leaning towards the One.

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'd still opt for gs4 over HTC one and I would still opt for s4 mini over gs4 but nevertheless you gave a solid right up Dell

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Great write up Del, though I'm not in the market for a new device I have been reading and checking them out. My first choice as of now would be the S4, I went down the road of not having a SD card slot on my Nexus 7, bad move. Now I'm stuck with very little room to play at all. Though the HTC One feels nice in the hand and looks nice I just couldn't buy it. As for the note 2, my pockets aren't big enough. Don't know much about the Optimus and the Nexus 4 is just a device

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.2; en-us; SGH-T889 Build/JZO54K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Craig, the Note fits in my pocket just fine.
    Delfim and chokem like this.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^ there, the Boss piped up finally! I was getting a little worried.
    Thanks Craig.
    Last edited by Delfim; 06-02-2013 at 10:33 AM.

+ Reply to Thread