+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...h-is-Tomorrow!... Smartphone News forum

Article: What to expect from the iPhone 5: Launch is Tomorrow!

Advertisement

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    WP8. Think Different.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    So much hoopla and buzz for so few improvements on the i4S. Unless there's a surprise we all don't know about.
    What this Apple friendly chorus tells us is how gullible they are for any thing Apple does. If it was another smartphone they would be asking "Geez is that all?"
    All the rumored new tech that Apple is apparently going to show is already well known in other OS's, most of the apps already being improved upon. In this case particularly, and I'm judging because I've used IOS 6 (Beta), there's nothing exciting or new about it. Unless, again, Apple also shows something else tomorrow. Regarding the specs, Apple is introducing stuff that is being used extensively already.
    All this to say that the innovative Apple we got to know in 2008, is no longer.

I reckon that all the money they have, in foreign banks, is already good enough for their shareholders. They've reached their comfort zone. Now, Apple will sit back and reap the benefits.

Apple fans, regardles of what is launched tomorrow, will keep Apple Inc. churning quite happily along for a couple of years, while all will speed ahead.

I hope I'm wrong, but that's how it looks for me.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    They've got to give you two something to disparage for the next year. LOL. I've never seen two people hate a company as much as you guys. It's like Apple did something to you personally. I don't care for a lot of things that come my way, but I don't dwell on them and moan about them on a daily basis, it's not good for you fellas. And Del, if you dislike them so much, why in the world would you buy one as you've stated you intended to. I don't get it. I'm not criticizing, just trying to understand the animosity towards a maker of electronics. ?
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Do I hate them? Do I hate the crazy hype magical crap the marketing department spews? Do I just hate the rabid fans that close off any possibly something else may be just as good? Do I hate the stupid litigation?

No to the very first question. Emphatic yes to the rest.

Its not a rabid life consuming hate. Let's face it, here its a topic. Here we read and comment on the tech we love and dislike. I don't hate the iPhone. I don't hate Apple. I hate some of their actions.

Its not for me.

Maybe its all the comments from isheep that are so obnoxious and over the top from other sites carrying over. I can't answer it totally,

PIN/ID
    nada
    Just trying to understand. I just don't get it. If I despise something, I leave it alone. But, I respect your opinion.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

I honestly hope it is something new. Folks who use and get as much out of it (like you) as I do my android deserve something new and exciting.

See you are what I respect. While confused at my dislike at least you understand that it isn't for me, and I understand why you like it.

There's talk of possible lawsuits over the LTE patents Apple may have used by HTC and Samsung. My initial reaction is a big smile, but upon thinking about it I hope it doesn't happen. I can think of no reason that iPhone users should be denied LTE. Would like to see it licensed or some agreement that is mutually beneficial come to pass if such rumors are true. It benifits us both.

Co-exist, feeding off each other to drive innovation without trying to beat each other down over trivial UI and design crap. LTE wouldn't exactly be trivial and is definitely deeper than that, but a guy can dream.

What I think I hate the most is the competing in the courtroom instead of the marketplace. My opinion is Apple has failed to really innovate since the original, and the competition has gotten stiffer. To me it seems almost insulting that they would offer minor enhancements and upgrades, then run to court.

Eh, either way it may be illogical but I am what I am and think what I think. I'm sure one day I'll probably abandon Android and have the same arguments against it.

Until then.....

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    They've got to give you two something to disparage for the next year. LOL. I've never seen two people hate a company as much as you guys. It's like Apple did something to you personally. I don't care for a lot of things that come my way, but I don't dwell on them and moan about them on a daily basis, it's not good for you fellas. And Del, if you dislike them so much, why in the world would you buy one as you've stated you intended to. I don't get it. I'm not criticizing, just trying to understand the animosity towards a maker of electronics. ?
    You construe what I say and determined that I'm a Apple hater?
    Goodness Chokem!
    Criticism does not define hatred, and especially not animosity.It strives for betterment.
    Blind acceptance on the other hand, borders on fanaticism.

PIN/ID
    nada
    OK. So you guys don't HATE Apple Inc. You just dislike them very, very, very much. I get it. . Just trying to understand fellas, that's all.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    You know Glenn I'm using , and for a long time now, the i4S. I hate Apple sooo much my wife and daughter have one each, plus iPads. It's the simplicity of use that iOS offers. And there lies the magic: simplicity. And that's because I don't have do much time, now, to play (in the true term of the word) with JB, Rooting, romming or flashing. iOS is simple. It's just enough.
    If I get the itch again to really get involved in something more fulfilling, more complete, feature rich and really innovative, I'll wip out my Androids. Mind you, I may even try WP8. Or BB10 when it comes out.
    For now I've settled with iOS. It's my fault. Complacency...

PIN/ID
    nada
    Then we could both be viewed as simple minded? . I can live with that. Haha.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    It's our age, maybe!
    chokem likes this.

iNurse no está en línea Stack Professional
    Looking forward to the news today and seeing what there is to offer on the i5!
    chokem likes this.

PIN/ID
    nada
    Me too. Apple, don't let us down!
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

*reserve right to chuckle if there are no surprises

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast