+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree16Likes

Duh, opinion from a dumb BB user - not rich enough to own an IPhone, ... Smartphone News forum

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Advertisement

Duh, opinion from a dumb BB user - not rich enough to own an IPhone, not tech savy enough to use an Android, can't even afford an up-to-date BB

Del has sparked a controversy by publishing this article , he has managed to get a large number of responses and there has certainly been some very interesting comments, which is just what I believe he wanted, maybe I should send you a wooden spoon Del!!

In the end it's phone doesn't matter if it is an IPhone, and Android, a WM, or a BB, it does what we want it to and we are happy with it, what other people think of what we use shouldn't matter. I for one don't want to see BB go out of business, not because I couldn't survive with a different phone but because I don't want to see people lose their jobs. I also don’t want to see Apple stopping others selling phones through patent issues if this hurts the consumer, or competition, nor do I like seeing any company make ridiculous amounts of profit by avoiding paying their staff a proper living wage (this goes for all companies not just the cellphone industry). As someone pointed out if Steve Jobs had applied for a job with Apple today he would have been turned down because he doesn’t have a degree, (this is likely the same with many other companies), how many talented individuals are sitting at home or working at minimum wage jobs today because of this policy?

So we don't need to get so upset about things, if you guys want to see more positive articles about Apple on the front page, write them or find them and publish them (crediting the original writer of course) it's pretty easy to do as there are so many positive articles about Apple in the press today, and we all know that the more information available the better it is. However if you want to get upset about something that really matters get upset about the people dying in Iraq or Afghanistan, or dying of hunger, in Africa, or trying to survive in the flood waters of Thailand, or raise your voice against the government who prefer to bicker about who's fault the unemployment figures are rather than work together on a fix.
    RogerG likes this.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Well said, Dave. And the quote in your signature as well.

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9700; en) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.615 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

Quote Originally Posted by Capdot
    Lak, I'm having a problem with my PC and I may need your help. I want to move my mouse cursor to the edge of the screen, but I run out of space on my mouse pad... Everytime this happens I have to restart my computer.

Please come over. Wear a red dress and bring wine.
    ROFL!
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ...which is just what I believe he wanted, maybe I should send you a wooden spoon Del!!
    You know me better than anyone else Dave. Same goes to others that read between the lines too. Regarding the wooden spoon, that's old hat around here. I've switched to a ladle.And Rog knows what I'll do before I do it. I gotta be careful with Admin...
    dushdavj likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234