+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...f-iPhone-users... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: What Android fans think of iPhone users

Advertisement

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    You didn't just?..................Yep, you did.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    You didn't just?..................Yep, you did.
    I did a lot, so what "I didn't? "
    What?

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I'm still thinking about it and at the moment having a mental pause.
    Remember Shia LaBeouf in Transformers when he was reading all the formulas in class real fast and was kicked out of class? That's me at the moment

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    i don't even click these links any more...
    chokem and smooth10 like this.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    I'm still thinking about it and at the moment having a mental pause.
    Remember Shia LaBeouf in Transformers when he was reading all the formulas in class real fast and was kicked out of class? That's me at the moment
    Ok. But I think you missed the bold print in the article.
    Just like Cats did, probably.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    nope...like i said,i don't click these links any more

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Oh look.. a news article on the front page on "Android is better than iPhone" or " why I like my Android" or " iPhone users are this" .

Original.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    False or fair?So are Android users right about iPhone users? Personally, I think there's some truth in all of those beliefs. Or, at least, a majority of iPhone buyers are affected by one or more of those motivations. But in the same way that Android users notice motivations and attributes that iPhone users can't see in themselves, it's also true that iPhone users see or believe things Android users don't. For starters, the iPhone is beautifully engineered and designed, it has flawless "fit and finish" and is made with incredibly high-quality materials. And from a hardware perspective, that high quality is a good reason to buy an iPhone. There's no question that "integrated" phones like the iPhone and "open" platforms like Android each have positive attributes. One of the benefits of "integrated" phones is responsiveness, which is important to the overall user experience. But the real reason some people choose an iPhone and others choose an Android device is personality. People are different. Some people rank elegance, ease of use and clarity of mind above power, customizability and choice --and those people are more likely to choose an iPhone. I think iPhone users are more likely to want a phone that is a complete, polished and finished single "thing." Android users want a device that is brimming with potential. The iPhone is a beautiful toy sailboat, and an Android phone is a box of Lego bricks. Some people are naturally attracted to one kind of toy; others are attracted to another kind of toy. It's just personality. So Android users: Go easy on the iPhone crowd. Sure, many of them are influenced by marketing, branding, status and all the rest. But let's face it: The iPhone is a great phone, too. And more important, iPhone users' choices are dictated by personality, just like yours areFor those that didn't click

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Nevermind, Jay. It's obvious that some stackers don't read things through. If they were in a job interview and had to read a long article, because the last phrase would give the correct instruction, they would never get there. I'm saddened by this. I accept criticism but not this level of, heck I don't know what to call it, but rebuttal. It's groundless, baseless. It's a primary reaction, not thought of.
    I'm too blame.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I read it through. I think a lot of us are just tired of the droidstack articals.
    smooth10 likes this.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    What I find funny is that while all these companies are pouching a out all these handsets. Guess who's number one in profits?? Yep, you guessed it. APPLE. 52% or around there of all mobile profits with a 4% market share.

Guess you missed that one Del.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Wow guys. Were we complaining about all the Apple articles before the 4s launch?

Despite what the intent is, this strikes me as beneath this forum. Tell you what, if it makes it all better we can just forget it all and just print Apple articles.

I mean if it stops the complaining.....ALL HAIP TJE UPHONE. ITS TJE BEST.

Jeesh. I can stand all Apple articles. Can't stand the complaining.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I can't stand the complaining either, whether it's light-hearted or not, and my patience is wearing thin.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    your missing the whole point. It's not Apple vs Android vs RIM articles...it's the anti apple articles that i get tired of. I like reading the Android articles almost as much as i like reading the iphone articles so i can kinda stay caught up on them. i still own and love an Android device.

Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Wow guys. Were we complaining about all the Apple articles before the 4s launch?

Despite what the intent is, this strikes me as beneath this forum. Tell you what, if it makes it all better we can just forget it all and just print Apple articles.

I mean if it stops the complaining.....ALL HAIP TJE UPHONE. ITS TJE BEST.

Jeesh. I can stand all Apple articles. Can't stand the complaining.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast