+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By chokem

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ush-The-iPhone... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: The Ways Windows Phones Absolutely Crush The iPhone

Advertisement

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Honestly I think the interface looks ugly but that's my opinion. The only thing I really like is the integration with MS Office for free, that is really really (did I say really) good. It is doesn't require a lot of power, would that be because the screen is a lot lower resolution than the IPhone? Seriously if they are going to make statement, they should make sure it is a fair comparison, from the information I read on the hardware it is quite a bit lower spec than the IPhone 4s. The same with the high end Androids, if people want the high spec like dual processors, high resolution screens etc then they have to expect there will be a major drain on the battery!!

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Nevertheless, it's a damn functional OS. I'm talking Lumia 800. By next week I'll talk Lumia 900 (hopefully). I don't dislike the UI. It's different to what we've become accustomed to, but when I had it it was quite efficient. Didn't really notice the lack of quality of the screen. Nokia use the Black Screen on the Lumia 800, and that was good. Maybe the 900 is different. Or rather, we all know its different. The Office integration is brilliant. I didn't like the Windows Live "bondage" though. That was irritating for me.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    The only way a windows phone is going to crush an iPhone is if a crate of them happens to fall on a dock workers iPhone.
    Capdot likes this.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Is there a app for that?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    There will be soon KIng Del.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    Have you ever used a windows phone 7 Del ?...like really use it, as a main phone with the droid put away under the pillow ?didn't you find it difficult to use ?...then try sending a business card....oh who am i trying to fool, i don't even know how to send a business card on a droid come to think of it...the only phone i can send a business card on is a Nokia with symbian S60.sorry if you find me to be rude del...its just that i tried using an N8 and it was completely alien to me, i had no idea how to even send an MMS

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    My first smartphone was Windows Mobile. The last I tried was the HTC Titan, and I had no problems at all using it like I use the droid or the Crapple. What I didn't like was the bond to Windows Live and Bing. Much like the bond to iTunes or Google, but Windows seems to mess things up quite a bit, and getting things done takes a lot of clicks and back and forth between apps.
    The Lumia 900 will be in my hands next week Tuesday, for 4 days. Let's see what I can do with it...

+ Reply to Thread