+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...he-Next-Galaxy... Smartphone News forum

Article: Voda UK Gets the Next Galaxy

Advertisement

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Would be nice if it makes it to the US in less than 6 months and sprint has it.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    What can I say, Vodafone is always in the forefront of everything... Like 6 months.

Well at this point I am not sure what is going to happen. I may be selling this and going down or I may just say heck with it and keep the one possession that brings some hobbyish joy.

I have toyed with getting out of the rat race, having a device and just cruising along. Then there is that little kid deep inside that screams "you deserve SOMETHING" and I start dreaming of the S3 again. If I manage an S3 it will be the last device for 2 years. I can live with that.

See, dual core, big screen and lots of ram....how much is too much? I want to stay relevant and in touch with android, and I'm starting to see that latest and greatest isn't required.

So that being said, if God sees fit to answer prayers (not about devices) then I think I will decide S3, then settle down and play stack professional, no more device trades, dreaming about next years sexy hardware.

Make any sense?

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Yeah it does. Something I'm going to do too. I'm very happy with the Galaxy Nexus. Even after criticising it at first. But it's great.
    I'm getting rid of the Note and the SII (I have buyers ready, especially for the SII which is urgent to sell because of the coming SIII).
    If the SIII is that of a much, very much, better alternative I'll buy it. If not the Nexus is going to stay.
    As for the i4S, I'll pass it on to my son. But he's not keen on it. He's a Windows fan. If no one wants it in the family I'll sell it too. I have no use for it.

I agree. Decided that if I do keep a toy it hinges on the S3. Like you I will try and get one if its that big a deal, if not I think I'm headed towards a nexus.

Edit: just stopped by and played with a nexus at the sprint store. Honestly felt like my S2 in differrent clothes.
    Left me even more confused.
    Last edited by jfcooley; 04-24-2012 at 11:30 AM.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    It's just the vanilla... But it's less on the camera, and the sd slot. I just like the looks and with Nova Launcher its as smooth as silk.
    Don't have the need for rooting it.

+ Reply to Thread