+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...y-April-First!... Smartphone News forum

Article: Voda Rolling out Xperia Play April First!

Advertisement

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Mark. The price shown is locked to Vodafone. A hefty price to pay.

More than an HTC Desire HD, Desire Z and the up and coming new Incredible S...all unlocked. But here in Portugal they´ll be selling for 499E, and I´m sure that this will be the final price in Spain as well - because...

The Samsung Galaxy S is priced at 539€ and the Nexus S at 640€ - unlocked . Vodafone locked, these go for 399€ and 499€ respectively.

Maybe the gaming keyboard will be the seller for the younger set ! But I doubt it... They don´t have the bucks available. And economically speaking Spain has 21% unemployment, of which over 40% are YUPPIES (or so they thought). No spare change around...

Needless to say, here in Portugal it´s the same, and the problems are just as bad ! We have less unemployment, but then we earn less. Bummer...
    Last edited by Delfim; 03-15-2011 at 07:13 PM.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Ummm...I'd rather wait for the PS4 and probably pay the same than for this phone and play my games on a 65in screen. But hey, that's just me...

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Ummm...I'd rather wait for the PS4 and probably pay the same than for this phone and play my games on a 65in screen. But hey, that's just me...
    same for me. Now, if they made the ps3 that small and had the hookups to plug into a tv and ds3 controllers then ...maybe depends on price lol
    ----
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel

Drasadex no está en línea Stack level 3
    $900 for a phone? Even if that was an on-contract price, I still wouldn't buy it...

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    900 is excessive. You can buy a new high end laptop or buy a ps3 and a 42inch lcd tv for that price.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Get off your high horse Sony, you have more important things to worry about than to munchkinize your PS3 and make everybody go blind trying to play games on a tiny screen. Release your PS4 already so that we could hack it and get all your games for free
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Just a side note here...
    Remember the time we went outside and played soccer with friends, hide and go seek with the girls, play with marbles, some card games as well, and generally romper around with whatever idea of a new game we could come up with... and it cost NOTHING ?
    SIGH...........!

+ Reply to Thread