+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-Hello-Buckets... Smartphone News forum

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

Article: Verizon Wireless’s New Plan: So Long Unlimited Data, Hello Buckets

Advertisement

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    So now I guess if a Verizon customer upgrades he'd better get ready to shell out more $ for that unlimited data plan or the same price for the Lite version.

IMO this sounds like one more plan to charge the same amount of money for less product - it's been easy to see in the marketplace for quite some time. Have you seen the 7 ounce Coke, the bath soap with the bottom carved out, the emptier box of crackers - same size box, the seemingly same size bottle of whatever with the more concave bottom? It all adds up to more profit for the seller.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    It does not surprise me at all, especially after watching my data consumption on my BB be no more than a couple hundred MB per month and on my Droid it is frequently over 5GB and that is without tethering and I usually use wifi when streaming music at home/work. I will not start bashing them until I see the $ details of the plans.....
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

It's why I don't have a data plan at all - all my internet and email are available through wi-fi, which is much faster than the 3g my provider has . . . If Verizon has come up with this plan, then all the other carriers are going to follow suit.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I'll just stick with my 3G. To those that are going to sign new or renew get the best price you can. Once you sign and you're out of contract in a year or two you can continue you rate until the end of civilization and the carrier can't do a thing about it. I read that 40% of iPhone users would switch to Verizon if the iPhone were on Verizon. That's a big data jump for the network.

+ Reply to Thread