+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ks-and-Devices... Smartphone News forum

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Article: Upgrades to Networks and Devices

Advertisement

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Man 3G is already fast....I can't even imagine it getting faster swwweeettt lol

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    When and what kind of devices are coming to At&t?

We need better options other than the ijesus phone and the backflop..... lets see some more android phones that att doesn't fill with bloatware making you think you're massaging a fat lady when your trying to make the thing work or pulling apart a puzzle trying to get it open such as that hideous backflop thing...

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Capdot that is with out a doubt the post of the day. I loved that one.

But I have to point out when your good, "Your Good" the iP has done some great things that includes being called the iJesus phone.

On to the OP, I hope things are improved according to reports but I'm not holding my breath. Anyone remember Tethering? Almost a year and a half later what AT&T said would be available is still not.

The picture (device dev) has changed so much I doubt it will ever be an option.

Android Tablets and most likely HP-WebOS Tablets will certainly push the limits for everyone.

Just one short year ago non of this was a topic and now it's a concern/necessity for bandwidth survival.

iPhonejones no está en línea Stack level 2
    Verizon is investing in outdated networks while the rest of the world is using hspa???!! Makes no sense to me. They have good coverage on the west coast but not in central or eastern US. My edge works as fast as evo here.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Just when I stick my head out and comment on Tethering it suddenly reappears in iPhone OS 4.0 beta.

Still not holding my breath but it's encouraging to see the screen shots being posted.

+ Reply to Thread