+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree9Likes

The virtues of the SIII are known to all and Glenn knows what it has ... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Advertisement

The virtues of the SIII are known to all and Glenn knows what it has that is far superior to any other smartphone regardless of make or OS. It's the pet target of all iOS fans, for obvious reasons.
    A new ROM on any Android will bring you up to date as far as Jelly Bean (or any OS. Android gives you choice...)is concerned, and if one is used to tweak like Glenn tweaks, it's a cinch.
    If you add to all the hardware that the SIII has, the features, the high end specs, your patience and the want to tweak and change, put in and pull out, rev up and rev down, dazzle and bedazzle, then there's no other!
    Period.
    Last edited by Delfim; 09-30-2012 at 09:15 AM.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Well, the wait is finally over for me too Del. AT&T just sent me a notice stating my device will be at the retail store I ordered from tomorrow afternoon. The bad news is that I will probably have to wait another 2 months till I get the right one. Once I go to the store tomorrow I'm gonna have to send it back because I opted to go white instead of the original order. I ordered it black but changed my mind a week later after these news and all the forum ranting about the scratches. That and mainly because ever since the first iPhone was released I've owned them all in black. I think it's time for a change and this scuffgate couldn't have come at a better time to help me make up my mind. Got the cases already but no phone. Yes, still using my 2004 phone (droid trolls step back) by calling the iPhone 5 a device from that era because you've been sporting 30 inch screen since the 90's and running google maps since 1990. So, umm yeah returning that sucker and wait another 3-4 weeks for the white one.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    But isn't the iPhone a design from the 90's???

Couldn't resist.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    The SIII is a fine device and everything delfim said is correct except for the GPU. The iphone 4s has a better performing GPU and will outperform it when it comes to games.
    chokem likes this.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Samsung's attempting to replicate this next running some candy name probably strawberry shortcake of some sort

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Thats about the size of the Note.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Raton, if you have the protective case, and after opening the box, the iPhone 5 is in an impeccable state, then you should go with your first choice. The black iPhone 5 is a beautiful machine as well. Just take good care of it, and it should last you forever!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234