+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-sales-records... Smartphone News forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Article: Ticonderoga: Aluminum iPhone 5 is happening, launch to ‘shatter’ s

Advertisement

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    "Very good, very good." I'm quoting my father-in-law, who is turning 97 this month...
    Tomorrow we'll see then.
    International markets ? That means mostly Europe, and then some... ? 'cause the rest (Asia, South America) can't afford it... not on average annual salaries between 200US and 300US.

My rant Rog. It's good to be on this side of the commentary box...

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Well the hype is there, they have been teasing for a long time, and most likely they will sell more phones than the IPhone 4. Salaries in the US are not that high, there are of course the Hollywood crowd but there are an awful lot of minimum wage earners ($6-7 per hour part time doing 2 jobs just to be able to put food on the table), things in the US are a lot more expensive than Asia and South America, plus then there is the unemployment, yet people will still camp outside the Apple store, and pay for a phone just because it's cool.
    The latest ad for BB in India looks good, + BB is the most popular device there. I was quite surprised to see everyone sporting a BB on one of the Bollywood movies I watched the other day, thought were are the IPhones?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    LOL! BGR is reporting that Sprint could have an exclusive on the i5 for guaranteeing 20 billion in sales of the device. Not gonna happen....

http://www.bgr.com/2011/10/03/sprint...5-exclusively/

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    LOL! BGR is reporting that Sprint could have an exclusive on the i5 for guaranteeing 20 billion in sales of the device. Not gonna happen....

http://www.bgr.com/2011/10/03/sprint...5-exclusively/
    I read that. BGR ? Stirring the pot...an empty one.
    It's like two skeletons making love in an aluminum bin. Lotsa noise...
    But the Sprint news IS all over the place.
    Last edited by Delfim; 10-03-2011 at 05:00 PM.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Hmm, if it's true, will there be a lot of people heading across the border into Canada to purchase an unlocked full price IPhone 5, is there money to be made??
    Does Sprint even have that much money to commit, if they do they must be making way too much profit on the poor folks who are using cell phones.
    Question, if this is true, what about the IPhone 5 cases that are showing up in the ATT stores?? Hmm add more rumors such fun!
    Last edited by dushdavj; 10-03-2011 at 05:58 PM.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

+ Reply to Thread