+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

There's nothing I can really add that everyone else hasn't already posted or thought, Jeremy ... Smartphone News forum

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

There's nothing I can really add that everyone else hasn't already posted or thought, Jeremy you will be missed and I will continue praying for your family for some time to come. The smartphone world will truly never be the same. RIP buddy.

jhutton12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A
    I'm very sad for the loss ! I hope we may be strengthened in this hard time of trial .
    Last edited by jhutton12; 10-30-2011 at 06:11 AM. Reason: mistake of words
    Shalom to you (peace)

jhutton12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A
    I'm very sad for all of us losing someone like him although I didn't know him personally ! I hope we may be strengthened in this hard time of trial . we hope and we are with you friend Jeremy. Rest in peace .

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    It is indeed sad when a man so young, and loved, passes too soon from this life to the next. I thought I would post the obit simply because I thought Jeremy's friends would like to see it and, perhaps, make a contribution in memory of him. I feel sure that his family would appreciate it. See near the bottom of the of the obit (which I have underlined) for that information.

Jeremy Neiel Rochier

Posted: October 29, 2011 at 5:17 a.m.

BELLA VISTA — Jeremy Neiel Rochier, 34, of Bella Vista, Ark., died Thursday, Oct. 27, 2011, at Washington Regional Medical Center in Fayetteville, Ark. He was born Dec. 25, 1976, at Washington Regional in Fayetteville, Ark., the son of Patricia Salmons and Marvin Rochier.

He was a member of The Church of Northwest Arkansas; he was also a talented musician. He worked for the Bellshare Company in technical support. He loved spending time with his family and church.

Jeremy had lived in the Northwest Arkansas area since 1999 after moving from Blytheville, Ark. He enjoyed technology, spending time in the outdoors and playing golf.

He was preceded in death by his grandmother, Maxine Rochier; and his grandfather, Louis Salmons.Jeremy is survived by his wife, Rachael Rochier of the home, whom he married Sept. 14, 2002, in Springdale, Ark.; his parents, Marvin and Patricia Rochier of Van Buren, Ark.; two sons, Zayin Rochier and Zander Rochier of the home; two daughters, Arabella Rochier and Avianna Rochier of the home; two sisters, Adrienne Salerno and her husband, Frank, of New Jersey, Jennifer Wigginton and her husband, Charles, of Bella Vista, Ark.; and one niece, Taylor Rochier of Bella Vista, Ark.Visitation will be Sunday, Oct. 30, 2011, from 2 to 4 p.m. at The Church of Northwest Arkansas in Bentonville, Ark., located at 505 South Main.

Pallbearers will be members of Real Men’s Group of The Church of Northwest Arkansas.

Funeral service will be Monday, Oct. 31, 2011, at 10 a.m. at First Assembly of God Church in Springdale, Ark. Interment will follow at Bentonville Cemetery in Bentonville, Ark.

Memorials may be sent to: an account has been set up at Arvest area banks in Jeremy’s name; the family request donations rather than flowers.

Service arrangements by Epting Funeral Home of Bella Vista. Online condolences can be made to the family at: www.eptingfuneralhome.webs.com.

FYI:

Arvest Bank

1802 Forest Hills Boulevard
    Bella Vista, AR 72715

RIP thbassman

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Thank you JB.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Thanks JB. Very thoughtful.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Thanks JB.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Thanks, John. Appreciate you posting that.

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Im at a loss for words. Good bye Bass

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Gone, but not forgotten.
    chokem likes this.

jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thbassman�������� We were all very fortunate to have crossed paths with Jeremy. Thoughts and prayers go out to his loving family. RIP Jeremy,John

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Though our paths didn't cross, Jeremy will truly be missed in this Pinstack community.My thoughts and prayers are with his family. I'm thankful to see from the comments that he was a Jesus follower. My wife's brother recently passed away from a blood clot, at the age of 42. He was a local youth minister and chaplain to the High School football team. It's been hard, but it's good to know that we'll see him again one day. I pray that Jeremy's family can take hold of that promise as well.
    Last edited by mrholder; 11-18-2011 at 12:38 AM.
    RogerG likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123