+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Capdot

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...phone-Is-Dead!... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: The Smartphone Is Dead!

Advertisement

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    so true...the only next step towards mobile technology is mobile teleportation frequency technologies (MTFT's) or meeting people in virtual reality instead of Facebook.

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    Mobile Payments. Wallets. That the next thing mobile. Once Apple gets involved with that. The next big thing will be here.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I have problems keeping my wallet organized. Nevertheless, I won't trust Apple or anyone to try and help me out.
    With all this eavesdropping and NSA crap going on, it won't take long before the IRS joins the party. In the US, or elsewhere.
    No thanks.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Sorry Del. I've learned to scroll to the bottom and read the source first. I wrote this guy off long ago.

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    This is a fantastic article. I've been saying this for the past 3-4 years. It's extremely frustrating. This is also the reason why I have now gone to a phone that is built well and makes great phone calls (+gets email) and then a tablet.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    C'mon Jay. It's a mind game. You let him do that, follow his thoughts, guess (oh heck, this is the hard part lol) what he's up to and ...enjoy the hypocrisy of saying not too long ago that the better phone is an Android... The best is: well his spots are still intact. Also, he loves the new Nexus 7. Wait till Apple comes out with anything new.

PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    Quote Originally Posted by Delfim View Post
    I have problems keeping my wallet organized. Nevertheless, I won't trust Apple or anyone to try and help me out.
    With all this eavesdropping and NSA crap going on, it won't take long before the IRS joins the party. In the US, or elsewhere.
    No thanks.
    The only way to do this is to store it locally while having a passcode or fingerprint to open it. Keep in mind that non of this will change over night. It's going to take a few years before most merchants can deploy this fully.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Yeah, yeah that's logical. By the time they deploy, I've gone somewhere else.
    Ok, I'm joking, but as of late I think the least info I have up "there" or the least apps I have trying to govern my life, the better. If not any at all. Even Evernote, i wonder what they're doing behind my back...
    Paranoia? Maybe.

PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    LOL, a little I'd say . I've been trying to get rid of having two things when I only want one. I've bought cases that serve as a wallet, but they always are in the way of using my phone the way I want. So this for me would be great. Now, I always keep cash on me. That won't change. Getting rid of the cards. I'm all for that.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Kovach is a certified nut, and should be put in a room with boy genius geller and made to fight to the death, but we really wont let the winner out... we will just starve him to death.
    jfcooley likes this.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I don't use the Facebook, the twitter or the Instagram. No need for any of them. I'm ok with my msn messenger or Skype now. Too many means of communication. Must we be saturated with every little step we make. Do you have to know I'm eating a sandwich nor or if I'm going to potty now?

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    one thing I'd really like to see is a 4G LTE satellite phone with completely unlimited LTE network coverage constantly running at no less than 98.5 Mbps. have one carrier for 4G network coverage of the whole world...I think del will second me here ...

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Get a Lumia. Theres 4G everywhere 24/7...

+ Reply to Thread