+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mark Stone

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ill-Save-RIM!!... Smartphone News forum

Article: The Plan That will Save RIM!!

Advertisement

Kdaddy no está en línea Stack level 2
    Mark has hit the nail on the head! Who's with us on the "Stone Phone".....!

CombatGOD no está en línea Stack level 2
    From the articles I've read here, Mark Stone seems to live in the Stone age. Get real, RIM making better hardware than Apple. Have you even held a iPhone? I have Galaxy Nexus which I love and looking foward to the G3 but my GNex doesn't feel of the quality as the iPhone does. Much less some plastic RIM device. Sorry, you're wrong.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by CombatGOD View Post
    From the articles I've read here, Mark Stone seems to live in the Stone age. Get real, RIM making better hardware than Apple. Have you even held a iPhone? I have Galaxy Nexus which I love and looking foward to the G3 but my GNex doesn't feel of the quality as the iPhone does. Much less some plastic RIM device. Sorry, you're wrong.
    You have what, seven posts here in a couple months? Might wanna stick around a little longer and learn the different personalities around here before you start deeming who's right or who's wrong.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    But I will agree with one thing. There is NOTHING that I've held in my hand, including the BlackBerry 9900, that compares in feel and quality to the iPhones 4 and 4S I've had.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Well now that was worth reading "I think" there is a few things I could dwell on about BlackBerry. Yes Roger you were right I was one of the last holdouts. I don't miss my bold much, it's in the drawer. There is one thing that still concerns me. You can flip, kick, drop, spin, do just about anything and pick that Bold back up and everything is fine. I am very concerned about the first time my S2 slips from my hand and wonder if it will be working or not. As old as I am I'm sure we will find out sooner than later.

Hahahaha - Anybody who takes the preceding article, or any portion of it, seriously will be forced to use a Sony Ericsson Play for a year
    lak611 likes this.

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    Actually, in terms of hardware build quality I've always been partial to Nokia, and that is not something that started when I got my Lumia 900.

I used Nokia Symbian devices before I used BlackBerry devices. Nokia's hardware was always solid.

My BlackBerry 9000 is missing the paint on many of its keys. I no longer have my old Nokias, but they never wore out like that.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Mark great tongue in cheek article, with all the doom and gloom I have been reading about RIM I loved it. On a serious note they should learn to leave announcements till they can deliver.

I do agree that I can drop my bb and it still works. I have seen a lot of cracked screens on IPhones must be heartbreaking

+ Reply to Thread