+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...sn’t-Exclusive... Smartphone News forum

Article: The ‘CrackBerry’ Addiction Isn’t Exclusive

Advertisement

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Interesting article, and I think it's pretty much spot on to what the majority of us have been saying all along. Nobody ever thought BlackBerry would go away, or even wanted them to. Again, we're all here because of them. They just needed to refocus their efforts to what made them great to begin with, and it sounds like they're headed in that direction.

I don't foresee a mass abandonment of Android and Apple devices to return to BlackBerry, but there will forever be a loyal following and strong market in the government and enterprise communities.

For the past 3(?) years I have thought that Blackberry is on their last legs, and that it was just a matter of time before they go the way of Palm. I was expecting the "press conference" at any time. But, as time goes by, it's looking more and more like I was wrong - - and that's great news.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    BB has to come out with something really exceptional to be able to win back their previous client base. In the meantime the others are improving their OS by leaps and bounds. And enterprise isn't enough nowadays. They've also become more aware of what is available and in the process become somewhat fickle.
    I hope all the good fortunes combine for BB to make a success of it again.

+ Reply to Thread