+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-to-Fight-Them... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: The 7 Worst Smartphone Injustices and How to Fight Them

Advertisement

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Point 1: Can't see people not buying an IPhone because it you cannot change the battery, so Apple proves that people don't care about this first problem. Another way of looking at Point 2, is you are saving the environment but not continually updating, and saving cash in your pocket. You were happy with the phone when you purchased it, is 2 years really that long to wait? Point 3, no comment Point 4 How about taking out insurance through a third party? May be able to get it cheaper, or add it to your house contents insurance along with cameras and other small items. Point 5: Definitely can be annoying, but again those that want to upgrade are normally knowledgeable enough to know how to do it. Point 6: This one is truly disgusting!!!! Point 7: MiFi spot is normally a good idea, if you inform you carrier before you go, calls are not too bad, TMobile used to be the best for traveling. When I last went to England my phone was not unlocked, so I purchase a cheap cell phone with a one month plan, and used WiFi only on my blackberry for e-mails and data. The cell phone was only about $20 so it worked really well for what I needed. Calls to friends in family in the US was done over SkyPe from my computer.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    All your points are valid cept that 2yrs is loooong for geeks. ©

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Let me sum it up a Lil better Carriers suk see reason 1-7.

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    Quote Originally Posted by dushdavj View Post
    add it to your house contents insurance along with cameras and other small items
    This!
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

+ Reply to Thread