+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.php?r=11093-TGIF... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: TGIF

Advertisement

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    What kills me is they keep saying they were doing it for the American People. Geez thanks for all your help idiots

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    The fact that we have to live with this idiot in office for 3 more years,proves just how stupid the American public is.

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    guess I'm stupid but I didn't like the alternative

PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    Bottom line is, we needed a business leader last election. There was one on the ballot . But we continue to allow people to vote themselves money. Boggles my mind how anyone can't see that b

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Well everything has two sides, I won't debate what would or should have been only what we have to deal with. If the GOP get's in next time we'll all be kicking that guy or gal around in the following 4 to 8 years. Just seems to be the way it is

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    an embarrassing break down... a total collapse that should have been dealt with a little better. especially if you've won the Nobel Peace Prize.

The Nobel Peace Prize 2009 was awarded to Barack H. Obama "for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples".
    http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_priz...aureates/2009/

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    You guys should get Berlusconi. At least you'd have some fun. I believe he's available. Hugh Hefner is already lobbying for him. Alternatively you can come and get ours.

PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    Business, the country is a business. You need someone that understands this. It's simple. The American public is just as much to blame as the people in Washington. And MOST of America that's not on Government assistance, voted for the guy that can run a business. It's that dense population that votes themselves money, that's who got this idiot re-elected. Its a major problem. It's caused empires to fall before.

Fact is, if you took away all those welfare votes. We'd have a different President right now.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I could argue endlessly on the subject BHP. Which I won't do. History has shown that when tyrants run a country, forget the family, for the bucks, that's when empires, and homes fall. It's when these structures make a stand based on sound values that the world has ever evolved. The rest, fortunately, is fleeting.

+ Reply to Thread