+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By BP41
  • 1 Post By jfcooley
  • 1 Post By catstide

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.php?r=10184-TGIF... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: TGIF

Advertisement

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Amen BHP!
    i changed the title to World for a reason. It's a world wide plague. And it has nothing to do with color, especially here.

PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    There isn't a thread yet. So this seems as appropriate as any. WHAT IN THE F0CK IS THE PRESIDENT THINKING TODAY???????????????? HOLY SH!T, did he just divide the country?

This idiot can call a dam press conference on a STATE matter. But WON'T call or investigate Bengazi???? I am f'ing seething. What a POS.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Everyone has an opinion on this case, the talking heads on cable, manipulate the opinions, in the end the only people who saw all the evidence were those in the courtroom everyday.

PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    Quote Originally Posted by dushdavj View Post
    Everyone has an opinion on this case, the talking heads on cable, manipulate the opinions, in the end the only people who saw all the evidence were those in the courtroom everyday.
    Manipulate the masses. Not the opinions of all. It was a race bait case to begin with. Should have never went to trial. And now, the President is speaking about it. Saying things like "he could have been my son" "it could have been me 35 years ago" "if TM was White the outcome would be different" . He should have never opened his mouth. He has more important things to worry about than some dead wanna be thug.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP41 View Post
    Manipulate the masses. Not the opinions of all. It was a race bait case to begin with. Should have never went to trial. And now, the President is speaking about it. Saying things like "he could have been my son" "it could have been me 35 years ago" "if TM was White the outcome would be different" . He should have never opened his mouth. He has more important things to worry about than some dead wanna be thug.
    I agree with most of what you've said except the last three words of your post. I haven't commented on the case much at all because I don't know enough of the details to make a decision on who was at fault. I will put my trust in the judicial system and assume the jury,who sat in on every second of testimony from both sides, got it right. I don't know if this kid was a wanna be thug, a hot headed guy who just got ticked at the situation or a completely innocent guy who was wrongfully tracked down and killed. Again I will assume that Zimmerman is innocent because of the trial but I would come short of calling Martin a wanna be thug without a lot more info...maybe you have that info.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    "Can't we all just get along?"

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Doesn't look like it j

Meet Antonio West.

You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon.

Thank you. — in Brunswick, GA.

Sherry West, Antonio Santiago: Brunswick, Georgia mom says two kids killed her baby over money
    Photo: Meet Antonio West.

You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon.

Thank you. — in Brunswick, GA.

Sherry West, Antonio Santiago: Brunswick, Georgia mom says two kids killed her baby over money.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Politicians, lawyers, reporters and economists. All leeches and scumbags! Change their order to suit your opinion, but they're all leeches and scumbags.

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Delfim View Post
    Politicians, lawyers, reporters and economists. All leeches and scumbags! Change their order to suit your opinion, but they're all leeches and scumbags.
    I wouldn't go as far as saying economists, they play a vital role in an economy where both the physical and monetary, restrictive and expansionary policys must work in sync to minimize disruptions in the primary, secondary and tertiary sectors and especially the common market.

and don't forget the balancing of the Gross domestic product (GDP)

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Yeah, they've done a great job so far. Geez! I'm one of them and I recognize the bs they're all about. A common store keeper will do a better job of accounts and accountability.
    Last edited by Delfim; 07-20-2013 at 03:37 PM.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Cat, I'd "like" your reply but attaching the word "like" to thatin any way seems wrong.
    catstide likes this.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I plead the fifth.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I plead the fifth.
    George,Jack or Jim...any of those will do.
    RogerG likes this.

+ Reply to Thread