+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-Comes-to-Life... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: TECH: Finally! ‘The Homer’ Comes to Life

Advertisement

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    Excellent...Smithers, finally someone understands my opinion towards ferocious children.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Back in. The early '70s air horns were very popular in the UK until the government banned the ones that played tunes. My 1968 MGB GT had airborne that played
    La Cucaracha. It was brilliant. One of the saddest parts of trading it in for my TR4A IRS was the loss of the airhorns

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Oi Dave. That hurt.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Lol Del, well I loved my MGBGT, but it did have a smaller engine than the 4A and the 4A had overdrive on 2nd 3rd and 4th, plus I could put the hood down which during the summer of 76 was brilliant, even took it up to Earls Court to see the Stones in concert. The design of the 4A was brilliant, plus it did not have the injection problems of the TR5, it was a great car to drive.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    A friend in RSA had one of those MG's. When it rained I always asked him to put the top down. I got less drenched than when he had it up. If it wasn't for that, it was fine. Oh, he usually found more oil on his garage floor than in the sump...

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Well the MGB GT was the coupe version, mine had wire wheels with a knock off hub, so did the 4A. The thing to remember is that the MGB had the B series 1800 cc Austin/Morris engine from the Austin Cambridge or Morris Oxford cars. It was a very solid engine would keep going forever, MG tuned it and put on twin carbs. Great car but then so was the TR4A.

The Z10 is more of the TR6 since it has a brand new engine under the hood on delivery new fuel injection compared to the TR5

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    My Nissan altima's horn stopped working last week. All I have as a horn is now human voice. I have to stick my head out the window and curse at people as my neighbors the new yawkahs

+ Reply to Thread