+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By RogerG

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...torm-and-Torch... Smartphone News forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Article: AT&T and Verizon were behind ill-fated BlackBerry "Apple Killer" S

Advertisement

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I'm afraid BB10 is like all the other promises by RIM for this and that. It´s been like this since the BB9000. And then it all flops. That's no way to go about doing things. That´s not the way, also, to treat your major partners, be they carriers or enterprise. Or any client.
    Pity about RIM...but if we look back we all know the reasons for this failure.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I would have to agree that there are some defining moments with RIM that continued their downward spin. The bottom line is they just keep making promises they can't fulfill, nor can they compete at the level users would like to see and hold in their hands

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Man, there are so many of us that hung onto our BlackBerrys way longer than others did. You were one of the last holdouts, Craig, and there are many more out there, but I'm beginning to see a sense of dread, even in the hardcore BlackBerry community. I have a few friends from the BlackBerry Support Community that I follow on Twitter and I feel like they're even starting to see the writing on the wall.
    PapaMag and Delfim like this.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Lots of change. It´s been a remarkable day. For some.

+ Reply to Thread