+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-T-and-Verizon... Smartphone News forum

Article: T-Mobile unveils its boldest plan yet to steal you away from AT&T

Advertisement

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    Doesn't do any good when t-moblie doesn't work in my area

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Well that's unfortunate I have T-Mobile Simple Choice family, unlimited everything for 5 lines for under $180 per month. Coverage in my area is pretty darn good and with LTE it's pretty quick with both upload and download speeds. I'm not sure they are the fastest but are very quick.

I was migrated over for being a loyal customer so contracts and nonsense are gone forever for me, I won't sign another one.

Thanks T-Mobile

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    I like what T-Mobile are doing. Will I switch, NO. Their coverage isn't there. I can't have devices that sometimes work and sometimes don't. When they have coverage like VZW. Then I may look into what they are offering. But at that point, VZW will have changed because if what T-Mobile are doing now. Glad it works for some, but when it comes to running a business. VZW and AT&T can not be beat. They are worth the extra money.

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    I have Tmo going on about 7yrs now. since then the only areas I had network issues were areas only VZ had coverage. Now as far as 4G and LTE; they need to do more work. I live in Dade County FLorida and we do have LTE, but not in every city. The same goes for Broward County Florida.

Before they start offering to pay folks to switch, they need to handle their business with the 4G/LTE coverage area.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I agree with both BP and planneau. If they really want people to switch up your game plan TMO

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'm not sure what it is or why it even bothers me, but this guy really annoys me.

It may be his cheesy smile, disgusting looking hair, or the embarrassing fact that he spends more time in the tanning booth than he does working on his slow network.

My brother always brags about how much money he and his family saves on Slow mobile, but I always lol whenever we go anywhere and he asks to tether off me and evil ATT.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    TMO has some catching up to do, for sure, but I do like their approach to turning the industry on its ear. VZW and ATT have dominated far too long, and they are definitely sitting up and taking notice.

+ Reply to Thread