+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Delfim
  • 2 Post By jfcooley

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...han-AT-T-video... Smartphone News forum

Article: T-Mobile says its network pipes gush more data than AT&T [video]

Advertisement

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Well, that's one way of looking at it.

In reality, though, while AT&T and other carriers have had to scramble to update their networks to handle the increasing demand for data, T-Mobile has been able to build its infrastructure the right and smart way. They've constructed it in such a way that it can easily be expanded to accommodate the ever-increasing consumption of data by today's technological advances in smartphones and tablet devices.

This has been made possible by the funds acquired via the failed AT&T merger, along with the purchase of spectrum from Verizon, and the merger with MetroPCS. By the end of 2013 and into 2014, T-Mobile will have 4G and LTE coverage for over 220 million people in the US.

Exciting times for those of us involved with Solavei!

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    T-Mobile just keeps getting better and better as I see it. Thanks for the comment Roger

My daughter had our 5th grandchild two weeks ago. I was waiting in the waiting area with my S3 on T-Mobile's 4G network, and the Dad's family was waiting with their S3s and a single Note. When the baby was born, pictures started coming in from the delivery room - the new Father was sending the first pictures of the newborn. On Verizon and AT&T, his family was receiving pictures and sharing. On TMO I could not connect. I was heartbroken, I was the grandpa and could not get the pictures. They tried to forward the pictures to me, but I could not receive them until later in the day when I was in a different area of town. Several times I've observed Verizon and AT&T smartphones able to send/receive data over their networks faster since my wife and I got our S3s a couple of months ago. I was a real believer in T-Mobile but their coverage is discouraging and I'm probably moving on when our contract expires.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Did you read what I wrote above, Mark? Patience, my friend. This year brings great rewards for long-suffering T-Mobile/Solavei customers, in more ways than one.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    It's frustrating when that happens. Anxiety and hate boil together ... But Mark, since everyone was on Sammy's S phones, why not NFC or S Beam and what not, to share? That would be quicker. And you'd feel younger and geeky too.
    RogerG likes this.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    BTW, speaking of NFC transfers, look up superbeam in the market. Works well when one of the devices aren't NFC enabled.
    RogerG and Delfim like this.

+ Reply to Thread