+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...TE-within-days... Smartphone News forum

Article: T-Mobile said to blanket Las Vegas in LTE within days

Advertisement

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.1; en-us; SGH-T999 Build/JRO03L) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Yup. Others to follow soon!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Whoa, I just re-read the last paragraph about the dormant LTE radio in the Note II. Wonder if that's true. Also, the last sentence about the SIII......is there also a dormant radio in that device or are they going to release another SIII model with the LTE radio? Doesn't makes sense since the release of the SIV is imminent.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    The international model of the SIII comes with LTE. But there's a option to choose the standard HSPDA as well, just in case you don't need or want 4G. It's slightly cheaper. No talk here about sleeping beauties on this model.
    Now I believe the Note 1 has the capability, but the radio ranges here don't exist to allow it to lock on to 4G.
    In the US there are small, minuscule, almost undetectable radio frequencies that permit freak lock ins. That's about it. The Note II is similar to the SIII as far as LTE is concerned.
    With our without 4G. Sleeping beauties?
    I wouldn't fret.

+ Reply to Thread