+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...lion-Contracts... Smartphone News forum

Article: T-Mobile Loses Half a Million Contracts

Advertisement

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    For the past year there were many rumors surrounding tmo being bought by sprint and other less credible rumors that verizon was at one point interested in buying tmo out as well, the att buying tmo is just he tip of the iceberg. Its just like when the rumors about banks being bought out before it actually happens, people start to jump ship because they are afraid that sooner or later it will happen and no one likes losing control of something they use on a daily basis

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    If ATT can't buy them, and if Tmobile continues to struggle, maybe the Government will give them a hand and us tax payers can keep Tmobile afloat.

I wonder what is in store for Tmobile if this merger isn't allowed. Don't get me wrong, I dont like the idea of ATT being the only GSM provider here in the states, but you have to think of the other option. Will Deutsche Telekom chop Tmobile USA into pieces and sell off all of it's assets, or will someone less successful have the right to purchase them, or will a foreign company come in and buy them out?

jhutton12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A
    T mobile is being eroded by a highly competitive market and its sad to see it happen leaving AT&T dominating the gsm market.

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    Taxpayers are already supporting too many failed businesses already. Let market conditions prevail and sell T-Mobile to AT&T or somebody else.

jcon249679 no está en línea Stack level 2
    but what this post doesnt tell you is that tmobile signed up 300,000-400,000 prepaid acts in place of those

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by jcon249679 View Post
    but what this post doesnt tell you is that tmobile signed up 300,000-400,000 prepaid acts in place of those
    Why would the article give this information out, that would take out the bad news element, and then the article is less likely to sell

+ Reply to Thread