+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-What—Will-You... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Survey: 35% Will Buy iPhone 5 No Matter What—Will You?

Advertisement

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    If you decide to buy sometime in the first year of its release wont Apple be bringing out the Iphone6? I think if I had already bought into the IPhone trend I would probably be upgrading, glad I haven't taken the step yet. I am more likely to replace my Ipod with an Ipad when it dies, the only problem is the disk on the IPad is not big enough for all my music, come on Apple give it more storage!!

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I wont buy tolietpaper on faith.

Think that says it all.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Well, I'm fortunate because I get a yearly upgrade on my line, plus I can bribe the kids and acquire their upgrades when needed. So I have the luxury of getting and trying new devices frequently. That being said, you can definately count me in, as Del said. if the iPhone 5 is just 10% better than the i4, it will be worth the $200 upgrade fee for me. I have nothing against RIM products, or the Android platform, but as has been mentioned in several current threads, iOS fits my needs the best, and I think the i5 will be splendid.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I'd say it depends on how much mucking around with the design they do. I love this current form factor. The 3G/3GS? Not so much.

Screen's gotta be bigger, for sure, and if they leave the form factor similar to what it is now, I'll be all over it......that is after I've had a chance to fondle it in the store first.

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    No. I despise iTunes. I am not sure what device I'll get next year. It will either be QNX BlackBerry, Android, or Windows Phone 7.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    It has to have a bigger screen. The screen now is way beyond anything out now in terms of quality, but I do get a sense of being trapped when staring too long.

Also,

Has anyone heard anything about them speeding up the process when updating OS's and such? iTunes has always been a depressing ritual. I walk away with a feeling of escape rather than a sense of accomplishment whenever I finish a task with iTunes.

Other than that I'm content with this iPhone, and will be looking forwad to the next one.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I see comments about bigger screen, so when does it stop being a phone and become a tablet? So you wont put an Ipad2 to your face but with headphones, or a playbook? How big a phone will you want before it is too big?

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I hope this time around they incorporate my feature no one has yet decided to be part of and that is: Have an Android hand come outta that thing wipe my butt!!! (best feature ever) J/k..........or am I

In all seriousness though, I'd definitely will concur with the posts above and demand a laptop sized screen to slap on the side of my head to remind me of the Old School Motorola "Brick" ( I guess that's big enough)

+ Reply to Thread