+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bmay82

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ent-With-iOS-7... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: The Most Surprising Way Your iPhone Is Going To Look Totally Diffe

Advertisement

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    I know it's sad. I don't know apple don't just swallow their pride and add themes to iOS. It would make a lot of folks happy.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    As I mentioned this eons ago. I've been sporting this features since my Iphone 3GS

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    As I mentioned this eons ago. I've been sporting this features since my Iphone 3GS

Well. Yes and no. In some capacity maybe. But not like it is in 7.

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    BHP - speaking of the other thread about samsung borrowing. Initially, yes. At this point, apple is borrowing from android constantly. ex: pull down, quick toggles, notifications. It's amazing how much both companies steal from each other. One introduces a new "standard", and everyone steals it. Then someone else finds something that really works and improves navigation, and everyone else steals it.

PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    Quote Originally Posted by ventz View Post
    BHP - speaking of the other thread about samsung borrowing. Initially, yes. At this point, apple is borrowing from android constantly. ex: pull down, quick toggles, notifications. It's amazing how much both companies steal from each other. One introduces a new "standard", and everyone steals it. Then someone else finds something that really works and improves navigation, and everyone else steals it.
    Without a doubt. And they should. As should others from Apple, as they have. The other thread was about infringement on proprietary patents. Nothing Google puts into Android has one. It can't. Other wise, it becomes something's it's not meant to be.

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    I've been rocking iOS 7 for about 3-4 weeks now.....I am very very impressed with every aspect of this OS. Love the way simply changing your background makes everything you open a little bit different. I've always wanted a more "android" like control center....that is one thing on android I loved, apples version is sweet! I could go on and on about what is better on iOS 7 but most has been talked about already.
    chokem likes this.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    My battery consumption sucks big time. I've also found problems with WiFi and being able to hold the signal. LTE is an on / off affair. These problems are on both the i5 iOS 7. On the Mini I have a major one... It doesn't activate at all, and I'm online with the dev to see if I can fix it. If not, I'll be bothering Rato soon!

PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    Wi-Fi has been flawless for me, as has LTE. Other than the occasional app crash there hasn't been a problem for me.

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    I also have had occasional app crashes, wifi has been flawless...only have a 4S so can't speak to LTE but my 3G is flawless. Since beta 4 I haven't had a reboot either....

As for battery life, it's been pretty awesome! Most days it's better than iOS 6 ever was, as always depends on signal and use.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I've heard it depends on the build. For instance, the iPad Mini model is numbered 1455 for the EU and it's giving massive headaches to everyone. Apparently it's the same with the i5, although it has different problems. Not until the final version is out will we all see the real iOS7. I've noticed lot's (I should said that I've read...) of new code for different applications. A few surprises?
    So, not until the fat lady sings, will the show start. (That's a bit of a twist lol.)

PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    Quote Originally Posted by Delfim View Post
    I've heard it depends on the build. For instance, the iPad Mini model is numbered 1455 for the EU and it's giving massive headaches to everyone. Apparently it's the same with the i5, although it has different problems. Not until the final version is out will we all see the real iOS7. I've noticed lot's (I should said that I've read...) of new code for different applications. A few surprises?
    So, not until the fat lady sings, will the show start. (That's a bit of a twist lol.)
    What build is your 5?

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Both i5's - A1428 iPad Mini - A1455

+ Reply to Thread