+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Delfim

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...eup-Next-Year!... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Surprise, Apple Will Reboot Entire Product Lineup Next Year!

Advertisement

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    People ask me is that the new iPhone 4S I reply why yes it is. How will they know the difference. LolI'm gonna upgrade but still waiting on the jailbreak.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Probably right, not news but still an interesting topic b/c it drives everything else we see as news on PS following their changes.

I don't see much change in the iPad other than stronger internal parts (speed, memory etc) and the Retina display 2048x2048 which alone would be worth the upgrade or even first purchase. Ever set an iPhone4 or 4S next to any Mongoloid display and look at the difference? When you get above 300 it's easy on the eyes.

I've been holding out on the next gen MBP b/c I see the Air design being used and that will be worth the wait. I just hope it's not beyond next year cuz I would like a new Laptop and there is a point where waiting is worthless.

The MP is an interesting animal and I have no idea what to expect on that one. Should be neat to see what they decide.

In the end tho it does not really matter because it's ALL about the software and ease of use and making the user feel like they are the smartest person in the world because they know how to use it and accomplish their goals.

There is tons of room for improvement in all the areas and I hope they work hard (and fast......
    Last edited by srl7741; 11-04-2011 at 03:45 PM.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Now if RIM made the same anouncement, comments would be this is what they should have done 2 years ago, or it's about time, etc. With Apple, the fact that they put things out a little at a time which makes people continually want to spend money to get the latest at greatest just shows how they are light years ahead of everyone else. Technology keeps you poor

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Some, evolve. Others revolve so not to dissolve... Heck I'm dissolving. Bed time. Tomorrow I evolve. Got that?
    dushdavj likes this.

+ Reply to Thread