+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...UNDAY-WRAP-UP.... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: SUNDAY WRAP-UP.

Advertisement

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    There will be alot of cartoons with these two clowns before we find out who will lose to Obama hehe

^^^^True, true - both of them are just as liberal as Barack and as each other. I have the feeling they're just deciding who will be eaten alive by the Obama Machine. I wish Ron Paul would drop out and run as an independent so I would have someone to vote for.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    America is in a mess, nobody is willing to truly take responsibility, today our leaders are campaigning and our President is blaming the previous administration for the current mess. The house and Senate squabble amongst themselves and get nothing done. Talking points are put out trying to make us happy and by the time the new President is in office whomever he is they will have spent $1 billion on get there, is there something wrong?

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Well he did step into a hell of a mess in 2008, I thing Washington needs to be put in a gunny sack shake the hell out of them then put them in a sifter and let the dust fall through. Maybe what's left will actually work together and figure out what is really best for America.

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    True it was a mess but instead of getting better it got worse. What we have to remember is that he did not inherit this, America is not a monarchy, you do not inherit control, you stand for election. President Obama campaigned and campaigned hard for the right to lead the country, and once elected he is the President of the right and the left and should be there to ensure things work. Being a President is the most difficult job out there, which is why they all go gray, and why you get the big bucks, live in the White House, fly on Air Force one and travel in style. But the buck stops with the President you cannot blame anyone, you have to make decisions.

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Wouldn't argue with you there Dave.

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    That's why it's not a job I would like to do, I would love to travel on Air Force One, but the rest of it, I can happily do without, no matter what you do it's going to be wrong in someones eyes, and to have to make decisions as to sending people to war and their possible deaths, no thank you. I know you have to think of the safety of the country over the individual, still very difficult decisions. I am sure if you asked any of the world leaders of the past they would always say that what they did was for the good of their country, no matter which side of the fence they were on, and no matter what we in the West think of them.

+ Reply to Thread