+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-SUNDAY-RISER.... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: SUNDAY RISER.

Advertisement

Kdaddy no está en línea Stack level 2
    One wonders if it is wise to inject his politics into a forum where many diverse customers enjoy a common subject. To cast stones at half of your audience, would make one hope they don't throw them back.....

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Kdaddy, I see where you are coming from, but you will see that Delfim pokes fun at both sides, he has no bone in this fight as he is in Portugal. As you say the sight is diverse and has people with views from both sides of the aisle. I think at the moment neither side are particularly doing a good job, the US needs people who need to know how to govern and work together instead of squabbling like 5yr Olds.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ...as far as US politics are concerned, I'm apolitical...I do however follow US news quite extensively. These cartoons are meant to stimulate the thoughts...no partisanship here. Thanks Dave. Point taken Kdaddy, but as Dave says...stick around and you'll find my pick of cartoons go all ways, sideways and heck, anyways. I hope you enjoy them.

+ Reply to Thread