+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...6-SUNDAY-RISER... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: SUNDAY RISER

Advertisement

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I'm sick of this whole administration. Congress is no sweet peach either Anyone with half a brain can see how bad this 4 years have been and will continue to be if we don't take action next year. I respect his office but not the man in there now. I can't wait until November next year.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    BHP, in Europe we almost have a similar situation. Imagine this: Country Governments and parliament are similar to your State Governor status; our Congress sits in Brussels, and our Senate in Strasbourg, or where-ever. The guy who sits at the head (in your case Obama and in our case Durão) they are just dummy heads playing to an unsynchronized orchestra of idiots...that know how to take care of themselves and their cronies. This world, today and unlike a few decades ago, are run by economists. All of them. That's why we are up the creek in a paddle boat with no oars. They in turn are cruising in a steamship. And it ain't going to change until we find an alternative to the way they run things. Here, in the US or anywhere.

+ Reply to Thread