+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...0-SUNDAY-RISER... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: SUNDAY RISER

Advertisement

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I've seen this happen in the news. Silly protesters nowadays.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    I bet he never gave up that iPad

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Sadly the movement in Charlottesville is (in my opinion) as pathetic. They are in a park down town, shared on one end with our homeless. They've had run ins with each other.

I found it amusing when the protesters called out for blankets, things to keep warm. Seems some in the community responded. I'm willing to bet it wouldn't happen so easily for the homeless, as the news wouldn't be willing to broadcast for them.

I'm finding this "movement" makes me want to have a movement. How are these people supporting themselves, is missing work while complaining about being a 99%er really sending a message? I'd rather share a newspaper blanket with the homeless than a protest sign with these folks. Seems repaying student loans is more important then staying warm, or eating.

I can't speak for everyone, but as one of the 99%, these folks certainly aren't representing me. I've gotta work, not privileged enough to take off and wave my tab in the air and spend my day twitting how disadvantaged I am.

+ Reply to Thread