+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ake-the-Fifth’... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: SUNDAY READER:Apple’s Fingerprint ID May Mean You Can’t ‘Take the

Advertisement

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Very interesting take. How vulnerable is ios7? I understand it has not been released to the public yet to upgrade but reading this makes me wonder if a mid level hacker decides to utilize this same tool to steal people's fingerprint could be a big oopsie on Apple's hands if let's say its used on some serious criminal doings. Just a thought. Call me paranoid but look at all those android people having their email accounts stolen not a pretty sight

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Interesting. In the case of the safe with combination lock can the Police not break it open if they have a search warrant? They can certainly hack into a computer with a search warrant so they can easily break into a phone. No electronic device is that secure so this is all conjecture to hype up the new capabilities of the latest IPhone.

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    It is interesting but also hard to understand just where this is going to lead us. Time will tell for sure but I do agree since apple has done this others will follow

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    So.... If you're a criminal. You shouldn't use an iPhone 5S. Got it.

jhutton12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A
    I wonder how much this is going to change security as we know it in mobile phones but also on computers and other devices? I think this is for the better though ;-)

+ Reply to Thread