+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ril-27-for-249... Smartphone News forum

Article: Sprint's Galaxy S 4 On Sale April 27 for $249

Advertisement

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hmmm...

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    You really can't beat t-mobile right now I don't think. My daughter just upgraded her monthly payment is $16.00 a month and they gave her a $15.00 discount per month on her data plan so basically she got the phone for a buck a month. Course we are talking the SII

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Well we're locked with sprint. I don't think we will have the money for the upgrade this early.

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    If I was on sprint I could even us the phone in my town. There service is not good at all around here

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Hi guys. Just a quicky from Italy while this WiFi holds up. Just to say that S4 has definitely impressed me..., except for the fact I can't use it here, neither the Note 2, for some reason or other regarding carrier registration on those particular models. That's both for phone calls or Internet. I called the tech guy at Vodafone from my wife's iPhone (this one works all the time, anywhere) and he just doesn't know the reason why. Phttt... You can imagine I'm pleased!
    Great camera on thr S4. That's all I can use. Geez...
    Another 'pleasant' occurrence: after using the wife's phone (she keeps on hassling me about Android and Sammy with a large grin on her face, but she forgets who bought it for her in the first place, damn woman), I got a warning message that I had consumed over 50 € of data. This just in one day. Yikes. So I switched roaming off and now hunt for WiFi around here, which is like finding an oasis in the middle of a desert.
    Anyhow, I'll be back next Tuesday. In the meantime I'm looking for an iPhone, cheap in Italy. Anyone know where I can find one?
    Edit: There are zillions of Z10's available for 549.00€, down from 679,00. It seems they're good dust collectors...oops, sorry!
    Last edited by Delfim; 04-19-2013 at 01:11 PM.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I hear the new pope uses an iPhone. Maybe he'll swap you out.

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Easy on the dust collector statements, we have a few people who might me sensitive to that kind of talk.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    You right Craig. Sorry people. There's no one that feels any more sadder about BB than what I do. But facts can't be altered. I heard they're selling better in Milan, a more business orientated city. But generally it apparently hasn't caught on yet.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ... I'll tweet the Pope (notice the capital letter), see if he cares about this 'lost' lamb. Maybe he can 'herd' me in.

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I think the sad thing for Z10 is it's not projected to do well here in the US at all. I know we aren't the kings but it is a large market

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    If the Z10 fails in the US, even regardless of it being mildly successful in Europe, BB is ruined. The US and Canada are its largest hopes.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by Delfim View Post
    If the Z10 fails in the US, even regardless of it being mildly successful in Europe, BB is ruined. The US and Canada are its largest hopes.
    While I agree that if there are no sales in the US then BlackBerry may have difficulty I do not agree that reports in the press stating that the Z10 is not selling means anything. Since the press reports what they feel will sell advertising space. If BlackBerry goes under then you will all be talking about Windows phone going under and competition disappears.

There are millions of people still using Blackberry's while there are still millions wanting to buy a BlackBerry. So I would be slow to make predictions
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

+ Reply to Thread