+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...r-for-Verizon!... Smartphone News forum

Article: Source: 3 Million iPhones will be Manufactured in December for Ver

Advertisement

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Thanks for the info Mark. Ive been hearing rumblings of a VZW iPhone for a few weeks. If this is true, and they do get the iPhone, Im wondering what will happen to the Droid sales? I wonder how many people bought a Droid strictly because they were with VZW and couldnt get an iPhone? Im interested in how this is going to play out.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

aferm no está en línea Stack level 2

Good link, and good point aferm - however, service providers rarely admit a new device is coming to their lineup until the actual press release and introduction. They do not want to tip off competitors. However, eagle-eye industry snoops like BerryReview, Engadget, PinStack, Boy Genius, GSMArena, etc. are always digging and poking around, sniffing through memos, rogue pictures, comments, etc. and 98% of the time we get it right. So, if Verizon investors are being informed that the logistics and materials are in place for the production of 3 million CDMA iPhones in December, I would have a tendency to believe that before I would believe the ceo . . .

+ Reply to Thread