+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

it's a 4.5 inch, it's fine but it did make me realize that I prefer ... Smartphone News forum

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

it's a 4.5 inch, it's fine but it did make me realize that I prefer devices with small screens, it's more comfortable in the hand for me. it's not my EVO that is making me leave Android, it's just that I feel that I spend too much time personalizing (changing my home screens/launchers to make my device look as beautiful as I can depending on my mood, I change wallpapers all the time. if I left Android I'd miss many things but I wish for a dead simple device that has almost no ability to personalize and customize so that I won't be so...explaciant about it. just do what I need to do and put the device down again. though currently my EVO is making a very good WiFi hotspot for my home. just wish I could downgrade the os to Android 2.3 and sense 3.0, my EVO worked much better with it, can't remember having any problems with my EVO when it was running ginger bread and sense 3.0

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    You need an iPhone. Sounds like it'd be perfect for you.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    What do you gave, girl hands? I'm typing with one hand on an s3.

To each his own, but class and exclusivity plays no part in what I use.

The EVO you have is over 4" (if I remember correctly) how is that? Don't let that device influence your opinion of android. It's horrible.
    Hmm not very politically correct here? In defense of ”girl hands” which I am presuming in this case you are suggesting as being smaller than the larger heavy hands of their male counterparts, have you ever watched the speed texting being performed by girls? i have also watched girls playing guitars and marveled at the strength and flexibility!
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

Dave I stand corrected.
    He has child hands then....

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    He dose too, I'm sure. Hey KTW?
    Anyway, 4.3" is VERY comfortable. I'm happy with 4.5". Right Dave?
    And now for the grand finale: Jay you better use two-hands. You're getting as bad as KTW with spelling and word-correct. Geez,look at the last one: "What do you gave."
    Ui...

Eh, I blame my eyesight and short attention span. Why I want a Note, so I can see better. I refuse to use accessibility or do the large text thing.

KTW
    Quote Originally Posted by Delfim View Post
    He dose too, I'm sure. Hey KTW?
    Anyway, 4.3" is VERY comfortable. I'm happy with 4.5". Right Dave?
    And now for the grand finale: Jay you better use two-hands. You're getting as bad as KTW with spelling and word-correct. Geez,look at the last one: "What do you gave."
    Ui...
    I prefer smaller, 3.8 inch is my ideal, have never tested a 3.6 or 3.4, I do have a size that is too small but not sure what that size is, (what size is a Samsung galaxy pocket ?, it's comfortable but reading on such a small device could be "uncomfortable" for me as well as typing with such small keys) as it is the lumia 820 might be too big for me, I do struggle to reach that far top left where the search button is for the apps. the lumia 620 is just right, but still I wouldn't mind opting for LTE and a better camera but practicality is final.

today in top stories; Cooley recommends iPhone, there is still speculation as many people believe that Cooley did not know that iPhone is manufactured buy Apple when he made this statement and bizarre suggestion, Cooley declined for comment.

and ouch, you always play the age card, it's like me telling you that your hands are fossilized. BTW internet can lie, for all you know I could be a veteran of the 2nd world war and twice your age, I could be the hobo you pass buy the street, I could be your friendly petrol attendant, I could be bill gates, I could be Peter Chou making me Cooleys worst nightmare, I...COULD... BE ... ANYONE...
    Last edited by KTW; 08-29-2013 at 05:11 AM.

KTW
    Don't let that device influence your opinion of android. It's horrible.
    to be fair I could also say, "Don't let Android (ics) influence your opinion of the EVO"....I noticed you mentioned "device" and not HTC...loosing your anger towards HTC I see, good, keep going. I see improvement

as for iPhone its too expensive for me, as usual...I'll see what happens when the 5C comes out.

Just going to let this die here.....

KTW
    Just going to let this die here.....
    agreed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12